Dibrugarh University announces Admission to Two year B.Ed Program through B.Ed CET 2019
Dibrugarh University B.Ed Admission 2019 – Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission to the NCTE recognized Two Year B.Ed. Programme conducted by the Department of Education, Dibrugarh University during the session 2019-2021.
Dibrugarh University B.Ed Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Online application starts on: 17th July 2019
- Last date of submission: 22nd July 2019
- Notification of selected candidates: 29th July 2019
- Date of admission: 31st July 2019
See: Dibrugarh University B.Ed CET 2019 Notification
Eligibility Criteria Dibrugarh University B.Ed Admission 2019
- Candidates with at least 50% marks (in Aggregate)*either in the Bachelor’s Degree and /or in the Master’s Degree in Sciences / Social Sciences / Humanities / Commerce OR Bachelor of Engineering / Bachelor of Technology of Dibrugarh University or from any other recognized University with Science and Mathematics securing at least 55% marks or any other qualification equivalent thereto are eligible for admission.
- *As per the NCTE norms, a candidate securing 50% marks or more in the Honours/ Major subject but less than 50% in aggregate in all the courses/ papers of the Bachelor’s degree will not be eligible for admission to the B.Ed. Programme as the requirement is minimum 50% marks in the aggregate. and
- Qualified the B.Ed. CET, 2019 with valid score conducted by Dibrugarh University on 30.06.2019.
- Relaxation of marks upto 5% in the qualifying examinations may be granted to the following candidates:
- Candidates belonging to the SC/ ST/ OBC/MOBC/ PWD categories,
- Teacher candidates with a minimum of five years teaching experience in a school recognized at least upto 10th standard by the Board of Secondary Education, Assam.
- A candidate can avail the benefit of relaxation of marks only in any one of the above categories.
- Rs. 500/- needs to be paid at the time of applying online through Debit/Credit card/ Internet Banking.
See: B.Ed Admission 2019
Dibrugarh University B.Ed Admission 2019 Application Process
- Candidates can apply online through the “online application submission” portal of Dibrugarh University which is available at www.dibru.online from 17th July 2019
- After submission of the online Application Form, the candidate shall have to take a print out of the submitted Application Form and submit the same at the Office of the Department of Education, Dibrugarh University on or before 22.07.2019 along with the following documents:
- Mark sheets of all Semesters/Years of all the Examinations from H.S.L.C onwards.
- Copy of the Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Copy of the Permanent Residence Certificate (if applicable)
- Score Card of B.Ed CET 2019
Dibrugarh, Assam 786004, website www.dibru.ac.in