Dibrugarh University announces Admission to Two year B.Ed Program 2021
Dibrugarh University B.Ed Admission 2021 – Online applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission to the NCTE recognized Two Year B.Ed. Program conducted by the Department of Education, Dibrugarh University for the academic session 2021
Read on for more details on Dibrugarh University B.Ed Admission 2021.
Dibrugarh University B.Ed Admission 2021 Important Dates
Last Date for Online Submission
05th January 2021
Last Date for Submission of the Hard Copies
07th January 2021
Eligibility Criteria for Dibrugarh University B.Ed Admission 2021
- Candidates with at least 50% marks (in Aggregate)*either in the Bachelor’s Degree and /or in the Master’s Degree in Sciences / Social Sciences / Humanities / Commerce OR Bachelor of Engineering / Bachelor of Technology of Dibrugarh University or from any other recognized University with Science and Mathematics securing at least 55% marks or any other qualification equivalent thereto are eligible for admission.
- *As per the NCTE norms, a candidate securing 50% marks or more in the Honours/ Major subject but less than 50% in aggregate in all the courses/ papers of the Bachelor’s degree will not be eligible for admission to the B.Ed. Programme as the requirement is minimum 50% marks in the aggregate
- Relaxation of marks upto 5% in the qualifying examinations may be granted to the following candidates:
- Candidates belonging to the SC/ ST/ OBC/MOBC/ PWD categories,
- Teacher candidates with a minimum of five years teaching experience in a school recognized at least upto 10th standard by the Board of Secondary Education, Assam.
- A candidate can avail the benefit of relaxation of marks only in any one of the above categories.
Dibrugarh University B.Ed Admission 2021 Application Process
- Candidates can apply online through the “online application submission” portal of Dibrugarh University which is available at www.dibru.online from 05th January 2021
- After submission of the online Application Form, the candidate shall have to take a print out of the submitted Application Form and submit the same at the Office of the Department of Education, Dibrugarh University on or before 05th January 2021 along with the following documents:
- Mark sheets of all Semesters/Years of all the Examinations from H.S.L.C onwards.
- Copy of the Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Copy of the Permanent Residence Certificate (if applicable)
- Rs. 500/- needs to be paid at the time of applying online through Debit/Credit card/ Internet Banking
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website