Dibrugarh University announces Admission to B.Ed Program 2022, Apply now
Dibrugarh University B.Ed Admission 2022 – Online applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission to the NCTE recognized two year B.Ed. Program conducted by the Department of Education, Dibrugarh University for the academic session 2022.
Dibrugarh University B.Ed Admission 2022
- Online Application Process will begin from : 22nd August 2022
- Last Date for Online Submission : 28th August 2022 (till 5.00 pm)
- Last Date for Submission of the Print copies of documents : 30th August 2022
- Notification of Selected Candidates : 5th September 2022
- Date of Admission : 08th September 2022
- Candidates with at least 50% marks (in Aggregate)*either in the Bachelor’s Degree and /or in the Master’s Degree in Sciences / Social Sciences / Humanities / Commerce OR Bachelor of Engineering / Bachelor of Technology of Dibrugarh University or from any other recognized University with Science and Mathematics securing at least 55% marks or any other qualification equivalent thereto are eligible for admission.
- *As per the NCTE norms, a candidate securing 50% marks or more in the Honours/ Major subject but less than 50% in aggregate in all the courses/ papers of the Bachelor’s degree will not be eligible for admission to the B.Ed. Programme as the requirement is minimum 50% marks in the aggregate.
- Candidates can apply online through the “online application submission” portal of Dibrugarh University which is available at https://dibru.ac.in/ from 22nd August 2022 to 28th August 2022
- Candidates read all instructions carefully before applying.
- Application Fee : Rs. 700/-
- Mode of Payment : Online through Debit/Credit card/ Internet Banking
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website