Dibrugarh University announces Admission to BBA (Backlog) Program 2019
Dibrugarh University BCA (Backlog) Admission 2019 – Online applications are invited from eligible candidates by Dibrugarh University for admission to the Six Semester BCA Programme for the Academic Session 2019-2020
No. of Seats:
Also See : Admission Notifications
Dibrugarh University BCA (Backlog) Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Date of opening online application portal: 13th July 2019
- Last date of receiving forms for BCA: 14th July 2019 (up to 5.00 pm)
- Declaration of merit list of BCA: 15th July 2019
- Date of Admission of BCA: 25th July 2019 (at 10.00 am)
Also See : BCA Entrance Exams
Eligibility Criteria Dibrugarh University BCA (Backlog) Admission 2019
- Candidates having passed Higher Secondary (10+2) examination securing minimum of 45% marks in aggregate with Mathematics / Commercial Arithmetic /Statistics as one of the subjects in 10+2, wherein pass mark is a must. Such candidates have to complete the 10+2 before the end semester examination of the 1st semester.
- Relaxation of 5% marks will be given to the candidates of reserved categories.
Dibrugarh University BCA (Backlog) Admission 2019 Application Process
- The intending candidates need to apply online through the “Online Application Submission” portal of Dibrugarh University which is available at www.dibru.online from 13.07.2019.
- The application fee of Rs. 500/- needs to be paid at the time of applying online through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking.
- On successful submission of the Application, an Acknowledgement Slip with “SUCCESS” status will be generated. Candidates are advised to download and print the Acknowledgement Slip along with the submitted Application Form and Admit Card for future reference.
- A step-by-step instruction of the Application Process is available on the homepage of the “Online Application Submission” portal.
Dibrugarh, Assam 786004