Dibrugarh University announces Admission to BBA (Backlog) Program 2019
Dibrugarh University BBA (Backlog) Admission 2019 – Online applications are invited from the intending eligible candidates for admission into the Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) Program of Dibrugarh University for the session 2019-2020 reserved category [ST (H) – 1]
Also See : BBA Admission
Dibrugarh University BBA (Backlog) Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Online registration starts from: 10th July 2019
- Last date for online registration: 11th July 2019 (up to 5.00 pm)
- PI (Venue: Centre for Management Studies): 12th July 2019
Also See : Admission Notification
Eligibility Criteria for Dibrugarh University BBA (Backlog) Admission 2019
- 10+2 (All streams except Music & Fine Arts) with 45% marks
Application Fee: Rs. 500/- to be paid online through Debit/Credit Card/ Internet Banking.
Dibrugarh University BBA (Backlog) Admission 2019 Application Process
- The intending candidates need to apply online through the “Online Application Submission” portal of Dibrugarh University which is available at www.dibru.online from 10.07.2019.
- The application fee of Rs. 500/- needs to be paid at the time of applying online through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking.
- On successful submission of the Application, an Acknowledgement Slip with “SUCCESS” status will be generated.
- Candidates are advised to download and print the Acknowledgement Slip along with the submitted Application Form and Admit Card for future reference. A step-by-step instruction of the Application Process is available on the homepage of the “Online Application Submission” portal.
For queries email at [email protected]
Dibrugarh, Assam 786004