Dibrugarh University announces Admission to Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) Program 2019
Dibrugarh University BBA Admission 2019 – Online applications are invited from the interested candidates for admission into Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) Programme of Dibrugarh University for the session 2019-20
Dibrugarh University BBA Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Online Registration will start from: 04th June 2019
- Last date for online registration: 20th June 2019 (upto 5.00 pm)
- Personal Interview: 24th June 2019
See: BBA Admission 2019
Eligibility Criteria for Dibrugarh University BBA Admission 2019
- 10+2 in any stream from a recognized Board/Council with at least 50% aggregate marks (45% for SC/ST)
Dibrugarh University BBA Admission 2019 Application Process
- The intending candidates need to apply online through the “Online Application Submission” portal of Dibrugarh University which is available at www.dibru.online from 04.06.2019.
- The application fee of Rs. 500/- needs to be paid at the time of applying online through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking.
- On successful submission of the Application, an Acknowledgement Slip with “SUCCESS” status will be generated. Candidates are advised to download and print the Acknowledgement Slip along with the submitted Application Form and Admit Card for future reference.
- A step-by-step instruction of the Application Process is available on the homepage of the “Online Application Submission” portal.
See: Admission Notification and Dates
For further details email at email@example.com and for regular updates visit https://facebook.com.ducms
(Centre for Management Studies), Dibrugarh- 786004 (Assam), Phone No: 091-3732101423, website: www.cmsdu.org://dibru.online