Dr. Bhupen Hazarika Centre for Studies In Performing Arts Dibrugarh University announces B.A in Performing Arts Admission 2019
Dibrugarh University B.A in Performing Arts Admission 2019 – Online applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission into the B.A in Performing Arts Program (Under CBCS Mode) for the Academic Session 2019-2020.
- The Programme consist of (6) Six Semesters with a total duration of Three Academic Years.
No. of Seats:
See: Admission Notification and Dates
Dibrugarh University B.A in Performing Arts Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Start of online registration: 05th June 2019
- Last date for submission of online Application: 15th July 2019
- Date of Interview & Admission: 22nd July 2019
- Date of Admission from waiting and endowment, if any: 23rd July 2019 onwards
Eligibility Criteria for Dibrugarh University B.A in Performing Arts Admission 2019
- Passed H.S or any other equivalent (10+2) examination in any stream.
Dibrugarh University B.A in Performing Arts Admission 2019 Application Process
- The intending candidates need to apply online through the “Online Application Submission” portal of Dibrugarh University which is available at www.dibru.online from 05.06.2019 to 15/07/2019.
- The application fee of Rs.500/- needs to be paid at the time of applying online through Debit Card/Credit Card/Internet Banking.
- On successful submission of the Application, an Acknowledgement Slip with “SUCCESS” status will be generated. Candidates are advised to download and print the Acknowledgement Slip along with the submitted Application Form and Admit Card for future reference.
- The step by step instruction of the Application Process is available on the homepage of the “Online Application Submission” portal.
Application Fee: Rs. 500/- to be paid online
See: Latest Entrance Exam Notification
For more details visit the official website: www.cmsdu.org://dibru.online
(Centre for Management Studies), Dibrugarh- 786004 (Assam), Phone No: 091-3732101423, Website: www.cmsdu.org://dibru.online