Defence Institute of Advanced Technology M.Sc in Food Technology Admission 2021, Eligibility, Fees
DIAT Pune M.Sc in Food Technology Admission 2021 – Defence Institute of Advanced Technology (DIAT) Pune invites applications from the MoD Sponsored (DRDO & Services) & Industry Sponsored candidates for admission to M.Sc in Food Technology course for the session beginning in July 2021.
Read on for more details on DIAT Pune M.Sc in Food Technology Admission 2021.
Duration of the Course:
- Two Years (I & II Semester at DIAT & III & IV Semester at DFRL, Mysore)
- Total No. of Seats : 25
DIAT Pune M.Sc in Food Technology Admission 2021 Important Date
- Application Process :- Ongoing
- Last date for submission of application form :- 30th June 2021
Eligibility Criteria for DIAT Pune M.Sc in Food Technology Admission 2021
- Basic graduate degree in Food Science / Food Technology / Nutrition / Sciences / Engineering/ Agriculture / Veterinary discipline.
DIAT Pune M.Sc in Food Technology Admission 2021 Application Process
- Application Forms are available on the DIAT website https://diat.ac.in/
- Duly filled-in application in the prescribed proforma may be forwarded to the Joint Registrar (Academics), DIAT (DU), Girinagar, Pune-411025 so as to reach on or before 30th June 2021.
- Eligible candidates possessing the minimum educational qualifications and satisfying additional criteria set by the department from time to time will be called for Test/ Interview by Selection committee.
Course Fee & Other Charges
- MoD Sponsored (DRDO & Services) & Industry Sponsored Selected candidates for the M.Sc Food Technology programmes are required to pay Semester Fee Rs. 50,000/- per semester [For MoD Sponsored (DRDO & Services)] & Rs.65,000/- [For Industry Sponsored Category], payable immediately on joining along with Caution Money of Rs. 10,000/-
For more details and to apply, please visit the official website