Department of Higher Education Haryana announces Admission to Postgraduate Courses 2020
DHE Haryana PG Admission 2020 – Department of Higher Education Haryana has invited online applications from the eligible candidates for admission to various Postgraduate Courses for First Year Students in Govt., Govt. Aided and Self Financing Colleges for the Academic Year 2020-21.
Candidates can check out more details on DHE Haryana PG Admission 2020 such as the courses offered, eligibility criteria, application process, etc. from the page below
Masters of Arts (MA)
Masters of Science (M.Sc)
Masters of Commerce (M.Com)
Master of Computer Application (MCA)
DHE Haryana PG Admission 2020 Important Dates
Online submission of Admission form – Start Date
24th November 2020
Online submission of Admission form – End Date
07th December 2020
Document Verification & preparation of Merit List
24th November to 10th December 2020
Display of 1st Merit List
14th December 2020
Validity of Merit List and Submission of fee
14th to 18th December 2020
Display of Waiting list and physical Counselling at colleges for remaining Vacant seats
21st December 2020
Eligibility Criteria for DHE Haryana PG Admission 2020
- Passed Bachelor’s Degree examinations any relevant streams from any recognized university
- Passed Bachelor’s Degree in Science stream (PCM / PCB) with English from CBSE / HBSE or any other recognized board with minimum 50% aggregate.
- Those who have appeared for the final examination of qualifying degree and awaiting results can also apply.
DHE Haryana PG Admission 2020 Application Process
- Eligible Candidates can apply online only through the University website https://dheadmissions.nic.in/
- The link for the website directly opens the Online Admission Portal for the Department of Higher Education, Haryana. Click on https://dheadmissions.nic.in/ to open the portal for registration and/or log in to the admission form. The online portal shall direct the student to an integrated admission form, available to all who want to apply in any College/University of Haryana.
- A candidate can apply for multiple courses at a time. He/ she can choose up to five colleges and up to five courses in each college. The candidate can further select a minimum of one and up to as many combinations as he/she wants.
- The Department of Higher Education, Haryana shoulders all the functions catering to the universities and affiliated colleges in the State. The State wide admissions in any course and college / university is corroborated by the Department by providing a web portal for online admissions to all colleges of Haryana. Higher Education Online Admission creates an informative and transparent database that facilitates a quick and easy online admission process, all at one place.
- The portal provides a web page for registration, instructions to the candidates and a thorough online application form, with various tabs classified according to the required information.
DHE Haryana PG Admission 2020 Admission Procedure
- Admission will be based on merit in the qualifying examination.
- After final selection, the admission charges shall be paid through online mode only. There is no provision of payment of admission charges physically at the College.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website