Department of Higher Education, Chandigarh Administration announces Admission to UG & PG Program 2021
DHE Chandigarh Admission 2021 – Department of Higher Education, Chandigarh Administration invites applications for admission to all Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses in Government colleges and most of the courses in Grant-in-Aid Colleges for the session 2021-22. For the convenience of applicants, Centralized Counselling would be held for certain UG and PG Courses.
Applicants are advised to refer to Joint and College online Prospectus for the details of courses, number of seats in various colleges, the procedure to apply, etc.
- UG Courses : B.A., B.Sc. (Medical), B.Sc. B.C.A., B.Com., B.B.A. Courses etc.
- PG Courses : M.A., M.Sc. (Medical), M.Sc. M.C.A., M.Com., M.B.A., etc.
DHE Chandigarh Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Last Date for Submission of online application form Extended upto : 20th August 2021
Eligibility Criteria for DHE Chandigarh Admission 2021
- For UG Courses : Passed Senior Secondary Examination (10 + 2) from any recognized Board.
- Passed 10+2 examination in Science stream (PCM / PCB) with English from CBSE / HBSE or any other recognized board with minimum 50% aggregate.
- For PG Courses : Passed Bachelor’s degree in the relevant discipline with minimum marks from a recognized University.
- Passed Bachelor’s degree in Science stream (PCM / PCB) with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized University.
- For all the courses, Eligibility details can be checked from the University Website www.dhe.chd.gov.in
DHE Chandigarh Admission 2021 Application Process
- Eligible Candidate can apply online through the official website www.dhe.chd.gov.in
- Chandigarh Administration has taken initiative to accept online Application Forms for admission to all Under-Graduate and Postgraduate courses in Government colleges and most of the courses in Grant-in-Aid Colleges for the session 2021- 22.
- All the applicants have to apply online only; no offline application submission mode is available. However, the hardcopy of the Online Application form is required to be submitted in respective colleges on the day of counselling as per admission schedule. If an applicant is interested in applying in more than one course/college then the applicant has to fill separate online application forms for each course/college.
- Applicants are advised to refer to Joint and College online Prospectus for the details of courses, number of seats in various colleges, the procedure to apply, etc.
- For centralized courses admission, candidates will have to submit preferences of colleges. Based on preference, seats will be allotted on merit.
- Change of order of preference of college (after the submission of form) is not allowed at any stage.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website