Dev Sanskriti Vishwavidyalaya announces Admission to Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) Program Admission 2023, Apply Now
Dev Sanskriti Vishwavidyalaya PhD Admission 2023 – Dev Sanskriti Vishwavidyalaya Gaytrikunj-shantikunj Haridwar invites applications for Admission to (Regular) PhD Program for the academic year 2023-24
Dev Sanskriti Vishwavidyalaya PhD Admission 2023
PhD Subjects & No. of Seats
- Human Consciousness and Yoga Science- 16 Seats
- Psychology- 12 Seats
- Journalism and Mass Communication- 04 Seats
- Computer Science- 07 Seat
- Tourism Management- 03 Seats
- Indian Culture and History- 03 Seats
- Oriental Studies (Ayurveda / Philosophy /M )- 05 Seat
- Indian Music (Vocal) – 1 Seat
- Education- 03 Seats
- Language (Sanskrit 4, Hindi 2) – 6 Seats
- Start of Submission of Application forms: 27 January 2023
- Last Date for Submission of Application Forms: 11th May 2023
- Date for Written Entrance Examination: 14th May 2023
- List of shortlisted candidates Declaration for interview: 17th May 2023
- Interview Dates: 22nd to 26th May 2023
- List of selected candidates Declaration: 01st June 2023
- For admission in a Part time PhD program, candidates must have obtained post-graduation degree from a recognized university with minimum 55% marks or B grade in UGC 7 point scale.
- Candidates can apply for PhD when in the required subject they have obtained master’s degree.
- The candidates of SC / ST / OBC / PWD will be eligible for relaxation of 5% marks in the entrance examination as per the Uttarakhand government order.
- International candidates interested in admission must have an equivalent degree from a recognized university of their country.
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website https://www.dsvv.ac.in/
- Candidates are required to register online and upload all the supporting documents and produce the same in original at the time of selection.
- Application Fee : Rs. 500/-
- Mode of Payment : Through online
- Selection of candidates on the merit basis in the written entrance examination.
For more details and apply, please visit the official website