Dev Sanskriti Vishwavidyalaya announces Admission to Part Time Doctor of Philosophy Program Admission 2022, Apply Now
Dev Sanskriti Vishwavidyalaya PhD Admission – Dev Sanskriti Vishwavidyalaya Gaytrikunj-shantikunj Haridwar invites applications for Admission to Part-time PhD Program for the academic year 2022-23
PhD Subjects & No. of Seats
- Human Consciousness and Yoga Science- 13 Seats
- Psychology- 07 Seats
- Journalism and Mass Communication- 02 Seats
- Computer Science- 02 Seat
- Tourism Management- 02 Seats
- Indian Culture and History- 01 Seats
- Oriental Studies (Ayurveda)- 01 Seat
- Indian Music (Vocal) – 1 Seat
- Education- 02 Seats
- Language (Sanskrit 2, Hindi 2)- 2 – 2 Seats
Dev Sanskriti Vishwavidyalaya PhD Admission Dates 2022
- Start Application Process : 14th February 2022
- Last Date for Submission of Application forms : 01st June 2022
- Last Date for Submission of Application Forms (with Late Fees Rs. 100/-) : 03rd June 2022
- Date for Written Entrance Examination : 05th June 2022
Dev Sanskriti Vishwavidyalaya PhD Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- For admission in a Part time PhD program, candidates must have obtained post-graduation degree from a recognized university with minimum 55% marks or B grade in UGC 7 point scale.
- Candidates can apply for PhD when in the required subject they have obtained master’s degree.
- The candidates of SC / ST / OBC / PWD will be eligible for relaxation of 5% marks in the entrance examination as per the Uttarakhand government order.
- International candidates interested in admission must have an equivalent degree from a recognized university of their country.
Dev Sanskriti Vishwavidyalaya PhD Admission Application Process 2022
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website https://www.dsvv.ac.in/
- Candidates are required to register online and upload all the supporting documents and produce the same in original at the time of selection.
- Application Fee : Rs. 500/-
- Mode of Payment : Through online
- Selection of candidates on the merit basis in the written entrance examination.
For more details and apply, please visit the official website