Delhi Technological University announces Admission to PhD Program 2024 for January Session, Apply now
DTU PhD Admission 2024 – Delhi Technological University, Delhi invites applications for admission to Full-Time /Part-Time Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) Program for the academic session commencing in January 2024. Delhi Technological University, formerly known as the Delhi College of Engineering is one of the most well known engineering institutions of India. The University is accredited with ‘A’ grade by NAAC. The University has also been consistently ranked among the best 10 engineering institutes as per the various independent Surveys. The University offers PhD Program in a wide range of areas in Engineering, Sciences and Humanities. Read on for more details on DTU PhD Admission 2024
DTU PhD Admission 2024
- Delhi Technological University offers admission in Full-Time/Part-Time scholars for PhD in various branches of Engineering, Sciences and Humanities.
- Facilities for research work leading to the PhD degree are available in the departments of Mechanical Engineering, Information Technology, Environmental engineering, Electrical engineering, Electronics & communication engineering, Humanities & USME, Design, Delhi School of Management, Computer Science & Engineering, Civil engineering, Biotechnology, Applied Physics, Applied Mathematics, Applied chemistry & Polymer Science & Technology.
- Advertisement in Newspapers: 26th October 2023
- Opening of Online Application Form: 27th October 2023
- Last Date for Online Registration & Registration Fee Deposit: 20th November 2023
- Display of list of shortlisted candidates for written test: 24th November 2023
- Date of Entrance Test: 29th & 30th November 2023
- Declaration of Result: 01st December 2023
- Dates for Interview: 06th & 07th December 2023
- Declaration of final Result: 14th December 2023
- Dates for Document verification and Admission: 19th & 20th December 2023
- Display of vacant seat for wait listed candidates: 26th December 2023
- Master’s degree in Engineering/Technology/Sciences/Management/ Humanities/Design and Social Science in a relevant discipline or equivalent with a minimum 55% marks in aggregate or equivalent Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) is determined.
- In exceptional cases an applicant with a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Technology having a minimum of 75% marks in aggregate or equivalent CGPA and having proven research capability may also be considered eligible.
- Relaxation of 5% in marks at the level of qualifying degree will be given to SC/ST category students for determining the eligibility conditions to apply for PhD admission.
- All subject eligibility criteria check on Information Brochure
- Eligible candidates can apply online through only through DTU website www.dtu.ac.in
- For admission to PhD Programs January 2024, all candidates need to register and fill the application online by accessing the official website: www.dtu.ac.in from 20th November 2023.
- Candidates should first register using a valid email id and password, and then login for filling the online application form. Please note that an ‘Application number’ will be generated while filling up the Online Registration form. This Application number will be used for all future correspondence.
- The application process is completed only when a print out of the filled online application form is taken after paying online the registration fee.
- Before filling the on-line application form, read the information booklet and instructions for filling on-line application forms etc. very carefully.
- For Gen/OBC Candidates : Rs. 1500/-
- For SC/ST/PWD Candidates : Rs. 500/-
- Mode of Payment : Online through debit card/credit card/net banking
- The short listing of applications possessing the minimum educational qualifications, for the purpose of screening test & interview will be done by the respective departments in consultation with the PhD Coordinator nominated by the Vice-Chancellor.
- The Entrance test will be of 90 minutes duration comprising of 60 multiple choice questions. The Cut off for the same will be decided by the University.
- Entrance Test shall be one of the following depending upon situation at the time of test :
- OMR Based pen-Paper type at DTU Campus.
- AI & Manually proctored Online Examination.
- Any other mode as per the situation.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website