Delhi Technological University (DTU) announces BA (Hons) Economics Admission 2021
DTU BA Economics Admission 2021 – Delhi Technological University (DTU), East Delhi Campus, invites applications for admission to Undergraduate Programs in BA (Hons) Economics Program for the academic year 2021-22
DTU BA Economics Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Opening of website for online registration : 09th August 2021
- Last date for online registration : 10th September 2021
Schedule for Admission
- Declaration of First List of candidates for admission and intimation of fee payment as instructed : 20th September 2021
- Last date of fee payment for the candidates selected in the First Round : 24th September 2021
- Display of vacancies and declaration of list of candidates for the Second Round of Admissions : 28th September 2021
- Last date of fee payment for the candidates selected in the Second Round : 01st October 2021
- Display of vacancies and declaration of list of candidates for the Third Round of Admissions : 05th October 2021
- Last date of fee payment for the candidates selected in the Third Round : 08th October .2021
- Display of vacancies and declaration of list of candidates for the Fourth Round : 12th October 2021
- Last date of online fee payment for the candidates selected in the Fourth Round : 18th October 2021
- Last Date of Admission : 18th October 2021
- Announcement of Vacant Seats and the date of Spot Round : 22nd October 2021
- Spot Round : To be announced
Eligibility Criteria for DTU BA Economics Admission 2021
- The candidate must have scored at least 50% marks in 12th board examination from a recognized board and must also have passed Mathematics as a subject in 12th Board exam.
- Those who are appearing in the exam may also apply provided the exam may also apply, provided that they submit the proof of eligibility by a specific date declared by the University.
DTU BA Economics Admission 2021 Application Process
- Interest Candidates are required to fill the online application form available on www.dtu.ac.in
- The candidates are required to fill the online application form and make an online payment of Rs. 1000/- for General and OBC Category and Rs. 500/- for SC/ST and PwD.
- Candidates are required to fill separate application form for each program and accordingly pay the online fee.
- A candidate who has secured admission in one program and is willing to take admission in the second program should withdraw his/her admission from the first program.
- The merit list shall be drawn on the basis of marks in best of four subjects (including Mathematics) in XII Board Examination or its equivalent examination. Vocational / Skill-based courses (as specified in the CBSE list) will not be counted in the best four subjects.
- To resolve and determine inter-se merit of candidates having the same percentage in the best of four subjects (including English), the following criterion will be used in the stated order of preference:
- Candidates having higher scores in English (Core/Elective/Functional) will be given preference.
- In case the score in English is the same, then the date of birth will be considered. Elder candidates will be given preference.
- Note: Candidates who have got a compartment in 2019 in any subject will not be eligible for admission.
For more details and apply, please visit the official website