Dayalbagh Educational Institute (DIE) Agra announces Research Entrance Test (RET) for Admission to PhD Program 2023 (September Session), Apply now
Dayalbagh Educational Institute PhD Admission – Dayalbagh Educational Institute, (Deemed to be University) Agra announces Research Entrance Test (RET) for admissions to PhD Program for the academic session commencing in September 2023.
Dayalbagh Educational Institute PhD Admission 2023
- Ph.D. R.E.T September, 2023 for admission to Ph.D. Program will be conducted in following disciplines only:
- English, Hindi, Sanskrit, Home Science, Music – (Vocal & Sitar & Tabla), Drawing & Painting, Applied Business Economics, Foundation of Education, Dept. Pedagogical Science, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Footwear, Botany, Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, Economics, Management ,Sociology ,Political Science, Zoology, Computer Science and Psychology.
- Last Date for Receiving Online Application Forms : 01st September 2023
- Date of Research Entrance Test : 24th September 2023
- Result of Ph.D. RET-September, 2023 will be declared by : 05th October 2023
- Registration & Fees Submission will take place on : 06th to 20th October 2023
- The Qualification for Ph.D. Programme will be as per UGC norms.
- Master’s degree in the concerned subject with at least 55% in the aggregate or equivalent CGPA 5.5/10 in the Qualifying Examination ( first post graduate Degree).
- For candidates with Engineering discipline: B.Tech or an equivalent Engineering degree with at least 75% marks, or equivalent CGPA of 7.5/10, or 90 percentile or more in G.A.T.E. (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering), with at least one year relevant professional experience or one published paper in a standard journal.
- There shall be a relaxation of 5% marks (or equivalent grade point average) for Scheduled Castes (SC)/Scheduled Tribes (ST)/ Physically Challenged (PC) candidates in the minimum marks (or CGPA) required in the qualifying examination .
- Eligible candidates can apply online only through official website www.dei.ac.in
- Note- Before applying for PhD programme , please see website for availability of seats for PhD program or contact the Head of department.
- PhD RET – September, 2023 Exam will be held as per the following schedule:
- Date: 24th September 2023 (Sunday)
- Venue – DEI
- Timing – Written Test – 9 am – 10.10 am, Interviews – 11.00 am onwards [Reporting Time for students at examination center at 08:30 am]
- Those candidates of the Institute who have (A) been awarded Director’s Medal in their post– graduate qualifying examination (such as MA/M.Com, etc.) (B) passed the post–graduate qualifying examination from respective departments of DEI, and (C) scored CGPA of 9.0/10 may be granted direct admission to the Ph.D. Program. In the absence of an applicant with Director’s Medal, the best candidate of the discipline concerned satisfying criteria (B) and (C) may be considered, subject to availability of seats. Number of seats in such cases shall be treated as supernumerary subject to a maximum 20% of the total available seats. But it is mandatory that candidates eligible for direct admission must apply within the stipulated time frame as per notification.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website