Dayalbagh Educational Institute (DIE) Agra announces Research Entrance Test (RET) for Admission to PhD Program 2022 (March Session), Apply now
Dayalbagh Educational Institute PhD Admission – Dayalbagh Educational Institute, (Deemed to be University) Agra announces Research Entrance Test (RET) for admissions to PhD Program for the academic session 2022 (March). Applications in online mode can be submitted on or before March 1, 2022 and Research Entrance Test (RET) will be conducted on March 27, 2022.
Read on for details on eligibility criteria, selection process, application process and more for Dayalbagh Educational Institute PhD Admission 2022.
- Ph.D. R.E.T March, 2022 for admission to Ph.D. Program will be conducted in following disciplines only:
- English, Hindi, Sanskrit, Home Science, Music – (Vocal & Sitar & Tabla), Drawing & Painting, Applied Business Economics, Foundation of Education, Deptt. Pedagogical Science, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Footwear, Botany, Chemistry, Physics,Mathematics, Economics, Management ,Sociology ,Political Science, Zoology, Computer Science and Psychology.
Dayalbagh Educational Institute PhD Admission Dates 2022
- Last Date for Receiving Online Application Forms : 01st March 2022
- Date of Research Entrance Test : 27th March 2022 [Sunday]
- Result of Ph.D. RET-March, 2022 will be declared by : 05th April 2022
- Registration & Fees Submission will take place on : 06th to 15th April 2022
Dayalbagh Educational Institute PhD Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- The Qualification for Ph.D. Programme will be as per UGC norms.
- Master’s degree in the concerned subject with at least 55% in the aggregate or equivalent CGPA 5.5/10 in the Qualifying Examination ( first post graduate Degree).
- For candidates with Engineering discipline: B.Tech or an equivalent Engineering degree with at least 75% marks, or equivalent CGPA of 7.5/10, or 90 percentile or more in G.A.T.E. (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering), with at least one year relevant professional experience or one published paper in a standard journal.
- There shall be a relaxation of 5% marks (or equivalent grade point average) for Scheduled Castes (SC)/Scheduled Tribes (ST)/ Physically Challenged (PC) candidates in the minimum marks (or CGPA) required in the qualifying examination .
Dayalbagh Educational Institute PhD Admission Application Procedure
- Eligible candidates can apply online only through official website www.dei.ac.in
- Note- Before applying for Ph.D. programme , please see website for availability of seats for Ph.d. program or contact the Head of department.
- Ph.D. RET –March, 2022 Exam will be held as per the following schedule:
- Date: 27-03-2022 (Sunday)
- Venue – DEI
- Timing – Written Test – 9 am – 10.10 am, Interviews – 11.00 am onwards [Reporting Time for students at examination center at 08:30 am]
- Those candidates of the Institute who have (A) been awarded Director’s Medal in their post– graduate qualifying examination (such as MA/M.Com…, etc.) (B) passed the post–graduate qualifying examination from respective departments of DEI, and (C) scored CGPA of 9.0/10 may be granted direct admission to the Ph.D. Program. In the absence of an applicant with Director’s Medal, the best candidate of the discipline concerned satisfying criteria (B) and (C) may be considered, subject to availability of seats. Number of seats in such cases shall be treated as supernumerary subject to a maximum 20% of the total available seats. But it is mandatory that candidates eligible for direct admission must apply within the stipulated time frame as per notification.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website