Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya Indore announces Entrance Test (DET) 2022 for PhD Admission 2022, Apply Now
DAVV DET 2022 – Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya (DAVV) Indore invites online application for the has released the Doctoral Entrance Test 2022 for Admission to PhD Program offered in various subjects for the academic session 2022.
There are totally 1165 vacancies offered this time. Candidates who are waiting for the examination process are advised to refer to the Official site and download the exam details then refer it thoroughly.
PhD Entrance Exam (DET) 2022 shall be held in the following subjects (97) only
- Applied Chemistry; Hindi; Applied Mathematics; Home Science; Biochemistry; Instrumentation; Biotechnology; Life Science; Botany; Management; Chemistry; Mathematics; Commerce; Military Science; Computer Science; Pharmacy; Data Science & Forecasting; Physical Education; Economics; Physics; Education; Political Science; Electronic Media; Social Work; Electronics; Sociology; Electronics & Telecommunication; Statistics; Energy & Environment; Urdu; Geography; Zoology;
DAVV DET Dates 2022
- Commencement of online application: 09th February 2022
- Last date of online application 05th March 2022
- Last date of online application with late fee 12th March 2022
- Entrance Examination: 26th March 2022
DAVV DET Eligibility Criteria 2022
- An applicant for DAVVDET-2022, must hold a Master’s degree or equivalent in the concerned or allied subject with at least 55% Marks [(50% for SC/ST/OBC/Differently-abled category and other categories as per the decision of the UGC from time to time or for those who had obtained their Master’s degree prior to 19th September 1991] from a university, a deemed university or other university incorporated by any law for the time being in force and recognized by DAVV
- Applicants appearing in the final semester / year exam may also apply but they have to submit their final result before submission of application for registration in PhD
Exemption from Appearing at Entrance Exam of DAVVDET
- Candidates who have valid JRF awarded through UGC-NET or CSIR-NET; teacher fellowship for research awarded by UGC/AICTE; any other Gov./ Foreign research fellowship; MPhil degree with coursework shall be exempted from appearing at Entrance Exam
DAVV DET Application Process 2022
- Interested applicants may apply through MP-online portal: https://davv.mponline.gov.in.
- Application Fee (Non-refundable) is Rs.1000/- upto 05.03.2022 and Rs. 2000/- (with late fee) upto 12.03.2022. In addition to application fee, Rs. 50/- will be charged extra as Online service charges.
- Applicants can pay fees online through MP-online authorized KIOSK in MP or through any ATM cum Debit card/Credit card or Net Banking from anywhere.
- If your payment is deducted and receipt is not generated, pay the fee again, as the previous amount will be reverted automatically into your account. For more details on this issue you can call customer care number: 0731-2525825
DAVV DET 2022 Exam Pattern
- In this section, we described the DAVV Doctoral Entrance Test Pattern in detail for the candidates who are going to participate in the DAVV DET Exam 2021. The DAVV DET 2021 contains 2 parts, i.e., Part A contains questions based on Reasoning Ability, Data Interpretation & Quantitative Aptitude & Part B questions are related to the topics at Master’s Level.
- Part A: Reasoning Ability, Data Interpretation & Quantitative Aptitude: 50 Questions & 50 Marks
- Part B: Related subjects at Masters Level: 50 Questions & 50 Marks
- Total – 100 Questions and 100 Marks
- Applicants can download their Admit Card from MP-online a week prior to commencement of Entrance Exam. An applicant shall ordinarily be permitted to work for Ph.D. degree in the subject in which he/she has obtained his/her Master’s Degree
- Candidate has to qualify the entrance test in the subject in which he/she wants to take admission
- Examination Center University Teaching Departments (UTDs) of Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya, Indore
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website