DAV Institute of Engineering and Technology, Jalandhar announces admission into B.Tech, M.Tech, MBA, MCA, BBA, BCA, BHMCT and BTTM Programs 2021
DAVIET Jalandhar Admission 2021 – DAV Institute of Engineering and Technology (DAVIET) Jalandhar invites application for the registration for admission into UG and PG courses like B.Tech, M.Tech, MBA, MCA, BBA, BCA, BHMCT and BTTM for the academic session 2021-22
Candidates can check details on DAVIET Jalandhar Admission 2021 such as the course offered, eligibility criteria, application process, fee, etc. from the page below.
- UG Courses : B.Tech, B.Tech (Lateral Entry), B.C.A., B.Com., B.B.A., BHMCT and BTTM etc.
- PG Courses : M.Tech, M.B.A., M.Com. & MCA etc.
DAVIET Jalandhar Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Application Process : On Going
- Last Date for submission of Admission Forms : Last week of August 2021
Eligibility Criteria for DAVIET Jalandhar Admission 2021
- For UG Courses : Passed 10+2 examination in Science stream (PCM) with at least 45% marks (40% marks in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) in the above subjects taken together.
- Passed Diploma examination with at least 45% marks (40% marks in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) in Any branch of Engineering and Technology.
- For PG Courses : Passed Bachelor’s degree in the relevant discipline with at least 45% marks (40% marks in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) from a recognized University.
- Passed Bachelor’s degree in Science stream (PCM) with at least 45% marks (40% marks in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) from a recognized University.
- For all the courses, Eligibility details can be checked from the University Website https://www.davietjal.org/
DAVIET Jalandhar Admission 2021 Application Process
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website https://www.davietjal.org/
- Before starting your online application keep ready scanned images of Photograph and Signature in the format of jpg/jpeg only. Size of the photo image must be between 4 kb to 50 Kb. Size of the signature image must be between 1 kb to 30 kb.
- After completing the form online, you can take a print out of the filled-in form. You are advised to retain one copy of the filled-in form for future reference.
- Read all instructions regarding filling up Application forms, fee, and admission to the courses are detailed before filling up the application form available on the official website.
- Application Fee : Rs. 300/- + Bank charges
- Mode of Payment : Online through Debit card/Credit card/Net Banking.
- All candidates will be selected on the basis of merit & qualification examinations.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website