CV Raman Global University announces Entrance Test (CGET) for admission to UG, PG and PhD Program 2021
CV Raman Global University CGET 2021 – CV Raman Global University, Odisha invites application for admission to various UG, PG, PG Diploma and PhD Programs across diverse streams including Engineering, Humanities, Basic Sciences and Management through CGET 2021 for the academic session 2021-22.
- UG Program : B.Tech, Lateral Entry to B. Tech & BBA
- PG Program : M.Tech Regular, M.Sc & MBA
- Integrated MA with Ph.D. in English Language and Literature
- PhD Program : Ph.D. (Regular and part time) in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Engineering specializations
- PG Diploma Program : PG Diploma in Computer Science and Engg, (IoT & Cyber Security), (AI & Machine Learning), (Cloud Computing) & (Web Technology)
CV Raman Global University CGET 2021 Important Dates
- Last date for Filling-up of Online Application form :- 16th June 2021 upto 6 p.m
- Date of Downloading admit card :- 19th June 2021 after 12 Noon
- Mock Test ( Online mode from your place) :- 21st June 2021 at 2 PM
- Final Entrance Test ( Online mode from your place) :- 22nd June 2021 at 10 AM (for B.Tech) at 3 PM (for LE-B.Tech and all Other Courses)
- Counselling process will start after the completion of the Entrance test. It will be updated in the website later, also will be intimated to each qualified candidate.
- Phase-II : Application form for the Phase-II Entrance test will be opened from 17th June 2021 after 6 PM. Entrance exam of Phase-II will be conducted in the 1st week of August 2021 tentatively (Exact dates will be intimated later.)
Eligibility Criteria for CV Raman Global University CGET 2021
- Nationality : For admission, the applicant should be a Resident / NonResident Indian National / PIO Holder
- Age (for 4Yrs. B.Tech Program) : Candidate should have attained the age of 16 as on 31st July 2021. Maximum age limit is 21 years as on 31st July 2021.
For UG Program
- Passed 10+2 examination with 60% marks (throughout) along with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects.
- Passed Diploma examination with at least 45% marks (40% marks in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) in Any branch of Engineering and Technology.
- Passed B.Sc. Degree from a recognized University as defined by UGC, with at least 45% marks (40% marks in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) and passed 10+2 examination with Mathematics as a subject.
For PG & PG Diploma Program :
- Passed Bachelor Degree of minimum 3 years duration, Obtained at least 60% marks (45% marks in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) in the qualifying Examination
For PhD Program :
- Candidate having M.Tech/ME/MCA/MBA or equivalent Degree with minimum 60% marks or an equivalent CGPA or M.Sc. /MA/M.Com/LLM or an equivalent degree with minimum of 60% marks or an equivalent.
CV Raman Global University CGET 2021 Application Process
- Eligible candidates are required to apply online only through official website http://admission.cgu-odisha.ac.in/
- The candidates should provide all the authentic details while filling up the online form.
- Candidate has to fill the particulars online and also upload his/her photograph, full signature and thumb impression of the left hand. It is not necessary to send the hard copy of the application.
- Application Fee – No Application/Examination Fee for CGET 2021
- Applicants are advised to before filling up the online form, please read the Information Brochure online or by downloading it from the CGU, Odisha website www.cgu-odisha.ac.in.
- The admission is based on the ranks secured by the applicant in CGET 2021 Examination.
- Applicants will be called for counseling based on their ranks.
- CGU, Odisha doesn’t have any agents and payments will be made in the form of demand draft or RTGS.
- Even after admission, the management reserves all the rights to cancel the candidate’s admission, in case of any discrepancy. The decision shall be final and binding on the candidate. CGU, Odisha cannot be held responsible for any loss/damage arising out of such cancellation of admissions.
- All disputes are subject to the jurisdiction of the courts only at Bhubaneswar, Odisha
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website