CV Raman Global University announces Entrance Test for Undergraduate, Postgraduate and PhD Program Admission 2023, Apply Now
CV Raman Global University CGET 2023 – CV Raman Global University, Odisha invites application for admission to B. Tech (4 Years & Lateral Entry), M. Tech, M. Sc., MA in English, MBA, BHA, B.Sc. Agriculture, B. Pharm, PG Diploma and Ph.D. Programme through CGET 2023 for the academic session 2023-24.
CV Raman Global University CGET 2023
- UG Program : B.Tech, Lateral Entry to B. Tech & BBA, BHA, B.Pharm
- PG Program : M.Tech Regular, M.Sc & MBA, MA
- PhD Program : Ph.D. (Regular and part time) in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Engineering specializations
- PG Diploma Program : PG Diploma in Computer Science and Engg, (IoT & Cyber Security), (AI & Machine Learning), (Cloud Computing) & (Web Technology)
- Release of CV Raman Global University Application Form: 03rd December 2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 01st May 2023
- Admit Card Release Date: To be announced
- CGET 2023 Exam Date: To be announced
- Release of official answer key: To be announced
- CGET 2023 Result Announcement: To be announced
- Nationality : For admission, the applicant should be a Resident / NonResident Indian National / PIO Holder
- Age (for 4Yrs. B.Tech Program) : Candidate should have attained the age of 16 as on 31st July. Maximum age limit is 21 years..
For UG Program
- Passed 10+2 examination with 60% marks (throughout) along with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects.
- Passed Diploma examination with at least 45% marks (40% marks in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) in Any branch of Engineering and Technology.
- Passed B.Sc. Degree from a recognized University as defined by UGC, with at least 45% marks (40% marks in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) and passed 10+2 examination with Mathematics as a subject.
For PG & PG Diploma Program :
- Passed Bachelor Degree of minimum 3 years duration, Obtained at least 60% marks (45% marks in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) in the qualifying Examination
For PhD Program :
- Candidate having M.Tech/ME/MCA/MBA or equivalent Degree with minimum 60% marks or an equivalent CGPA or M.Sc. /MA/M.Com/LLM or an equivalent degree with minimum of 60% marks or an equivalent.
- Subject wise eligibility Criteria check on the website www.cguodisha.ac.in
- Eligible candidates are required to apply online only through official website http://admission.cgu-odisha.ac.in/
- The candidates should provide all the authentic details while filling up the online form.
- Candidate has to fill the particulars online and also upload his/her photograph, full signature and thumb impression of the left hand. It is not necessary to send the hard copy of the application.
- Application Fee – No Application/Examination Fee for CGET 2023
- Applicants are advised to before filling up the online form, please read the Information Brochure online or by downloading it from the CGU, Odisha website www.cgu-odisha.ac.in
- The admission is based on the ranks secured by the applicant in CGET 2023 Examination.
- Applicants will be called for counseling based on their ranks.
- CGU, Odisha doesn’t have any agents and payments will be made in the form of demand draft or RTGS.
- Even after admission, the management reserves all the rights to cancel the candidate’s admission, in case of any discrepancy. The decision shall be final and binding on the candidate. CGU, Odisha cannot be held responsible for any loss/damage arising out of such cancellation of admissions.
- All disputes are subject to the jurisdiction of the courts only at Bhubaneswar, Odisha.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website