Centre for Social Work Studies (CSWS) Dibrugarh University announces MSW Program Admission 2019
CSWS Dibrugarh University MSW Admission 2019 – The Centre for Social Work Studies (CSWS), Dibrugarh University invites applications from interested eligible candidates for admission in the Master of Social Work (MSW) Program for the Academic Session 2019-20
Candidates can read the complete detail of CSWS Dibrugarh University MSW Admission 2019 such as application form, eligibility criteria & other information on this page given below.
The Program consists of 4 (four) Semesters with a total duration of 2 (two) academic year
See: Admission Notification
Dibrugarh University MSW Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Date of Issuing Information Brochure and Application Form: 05th June 2019
- Last Date of Online Application Submission is 05th July 2019
- Date of Written Test: 17th July 2019 (10.00 am to 11.15 am)
- Results of the Written Test: Will be declared on the same day at 04.30 pm through the University Website
- Date of Group Discussion from (10.00 am to 1.30 pm) and Personal Interview from 02.30 pm onwards: 18th July 2019
- Notification of the Provisionally selected candidate: Will be notified in the website
- Date of Admission: Will be notified in the website
- The intake capacity of the Program is 30
Eligibility Criteria for Dibrugarh University MSW Admission 2019
- Candidate must have completed Bachelor’s degree under the 10+2+3 pattern from a recognized University securing a minimum of 45% marks in Major or in aggregate (40% for candidates from the Scheduled Tribes, Scheduled Castes and Other Backward Classes)
- Candidates whose results for the qualifying examination are not yet declared may also apply, provided that she/he is content of fulling all the criteria for admission and is able to submit the original marks sheets before the admission process is completed.
- Selection of Candidates for admission will be made through a 75 minutes Written Test (60 Marks) followed by Group Discussion (25 Marks) and Personal Interview (15 Marks)
- Only quailed candidates securing minimum 45% marks in Written Test will be called for Group Discussion and Personal Interview
- The Written Test will assess a candidate’s knowledge of and sensitivity to contemporary social issues, general knowledge and reasoning as well as analytical abilities of English. The duration of the Group Discussion would be of maximum 20 minutes per group
- To qualify for admission, the candidate is required to secure a minimum of 45% marks separately in personal interview, group discussion and the written test. Admission will be done strictly on merit basis (marks secured in Admission Test, GD and PI total)
- Centre for Social Work Studies, Centre for Social Work Studies Building (Top Floor), Dibrugarh University, Dibrugarh-786004 (Assam)
See: Entrance Exams
Dibrugarh University MSW Admission 2019 Application Process
- The intending candidates need to apply online through the “Online Application Submission” portal of Dibrugarh University which is available at www.dibru.online from 05th June 2019
- The application fee of Rs.500/- needs to be paid at the time of applying online through Debit Card/Credit Card/Internet Banking.
- On successful submission of the Application, an Acknowledgement Slip with “SUCCESS” status will be generated. Candidates are advised to download and print the Acknowledgement Slip along with the submitted Application Form and Admit Card for future reference.
The step by step instruction of the Application Process is available on the homepage of the “Online Application Submission” portal Dibrugarh University (DU), Dibrugarh Centre for Social Work Studies (CSWS), Dibrugarh University, Dibrugarh-786008 (Assam), Phone No.: 03732370243, Website www.dibru.ac.in