CSIR – National Physical Laboratory announces Admission to PG Diploma in Precision Measurement and Quality Control (PGD-PMQC) 2021
CSIR – NPL PG Diploma Admission 2021 – CSIR – National Physical Laboratory invites applications for Admission to one year full time PG Diploma in Precision Measurement and Quality Control (PGD-PMQC) course for the academic session 2021.
Duration of the course
- INR 28,000/semester for regular and INR 56,000/semester for Industry sponsored candidates.
CSIR – NPL PG Diploma Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Last date for application :- Last week of May 2021
- Date of Commencement :- 02nd week of August 2021
Eligibility Criteria for CSIR – NPL PG Diploma Admission 2021
- B.Sc. (Physics and Maths) / B.Sc. Engg./ B.E./ B.Tech. in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics/Electronics & Communication/ Instrumentation with Minimum 55% marks or equivalent (50% or equivalent for SC/ST candidates).
- Max 25 years for regular candidate and 40 years for Industry sponsored candidates as on May 31, 2021
CSIR – NPL PG Diploma Admission 2021 Application Process
- Candidates can download the application form from CSIR-NPL website www.nplindia.org
- Duly filled application form along with self-attested photocopies of certificates should reach “HRD, CSIR-National Physical Laboratory, Dr. K.S. Krishnan Marg, New Delhi-110012”.
- Written test and/ or Interview at CSIR-NPL, New Delhi, depending upon the number of applications received.
- The final decision will be taken by the Competent Authority.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website