CSIR – Indian Institute of Petroleum (IIP) Dehradun announces Admission to PhD (Science and Engineering) for Session 2024, Apply now
CSIR IIP Dehradun PhD Admission 2024 – CSIR-Indian Institute of Petroleum (IIP) Dehradun invites applications from bright and motivated candidates for the admission to PhD Program in Science and Engineering, under the Academy of Scientific and Innovative Research (AcSIR) for the academic session commencing in January 2024. Candidates can check the post below for details such as course offered, important dates, eligibility criteria, application process and more for CSIR IIP PhD Admission 2024
CSIR IIP Dehradun PhD Program Admission 2024
- PhD in Chemical Science
- PhD in Biological Science
- PhD in Engineering
- Application Process: Ongoing
- Last date to submit online application : 17th September 2023
- Interview/Test (to be held by the AcSIR Academic Centres) : 03rd October To 02nd November 2023
Eligibility Criteria for CSIR IIP Dehradun PhD Admission 2024
PhD in Chemical Sciences:
- Master’s degree with a keen sense of scientific inquiry for pursuing advanced research in frontier areas of Chemical Science. The candidate should be having a valid National level fellowship (JRF/ SRF of various funding agencies, e.g. CSIR, UGC, etc.), or INSPIRE or other equivalent fellowships
PhD in Biological Sciences:
- Master’s degree with a keen sense of scientific inquiry for pursuing advanced research in frontier areas of Biotechnology / Biochemistry / Microbiology / Life sciences Or related Biological Science. The candidate should be having a valid National level fellowship (JRF/ SRF of various funding agencies, e.g. CSIR, UGC, etc.), or INSPIRE or other equivalent fellowships.
PhD in Engineering
- A Master’s degree in Engineering or Technology following a four-year engineering/technology or 4/5 year science degree; or an integrated minimum-5-year M Tech degree; or equivalent. AND
- At least one of the following
- Awarded a national-level fellowship (such as NET JRF) tenable at CSIR institutes
- Meeting all the conditions required for eligibility for the CSIR-SRF
- Meeting all the conditions for award of the INSPIRE fellowship (typically awarded to students ranked first in the University)
- Meeting all the conditions stipulated by AcSIR for Project Assistants to register for a PhD
- Meeting all the conditions stipulated by AcSIR for industry-sponsored students
- CSIR Employees (Group III and Group IV) with above qualifications are also eligible to apply for admission to PhD in Science/Engineering, with a condition that they should have at least six years left for superannuation.
- Interested candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria may apply online for the Ph.D. programme at http://acsir.res.in
- Select “CSIR-IIP” as the CSIR lab preference in the pull-down menu of application form.
- More details can be check at www.iip.res.in/acsir
- All applications will be screened by a committee. Candidates short-listed after the screening, will be informed to appear for an interview/aptitude test at CSIR-IIP.
- The date of aptitude test/interview will be intimated to the shortlisted candidates and will also be posted on the institute’s website.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website