CSIR-Central Leather Research Institute (CLRI) announces PhD Admission for January 2024 Session
CSIR-CLRI PhD Admission 2024 in Science – The Central Leather Research Institute (CLRI), a premier research institute of the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) invites applications for admission to PhD Programs in Science under Academy of Scientific and Innovative Research (AcSIR) for the academic session commencing in January 2024 Session. Candidates can check the post below for details such as course offered, important dates, eligibility criteria, application process and more for CSIR CLRI PhD Admission 2024.
CSIR-CLRI PhD Admission 2024
- Physical Sciences
- Chemical Sciences
- Mathematical & Information Sciences
- Biological Sciences
- Last date to submit online application : 17th September 2023
- Interview/Test (to be held by the AcSIR Academic Centres): 03rd Oct to 02nd Nov 2023
- Progressive declaration of results (list of selected applicants): 08th Oct 2023
- Last date for declaration of results: 10th October 2023
- PhD (Science):
- Candidates with a Master’s degree in Science or equivalent are eligible to apply. The candidate should be having a valid National level fellowship (JRF/ SRF of various funding agencies, e.g. CSIR, UGC, DBT, DST etc.) or any other equivalent fellowship like INSPIRE, RGNF etc.
- Project Assistants, Senior Research Fellows, Group-IV Scientists and Group-III Technical Staff of CSIR are also eligible to apply (as per relevant AcSIR rules).
- Sponsored PhD (Sciences):
- Candidates with a Master’s degree in Science or equivalent are eligible to apply with endorsement from Industry, Academic or Research Institutes for required academic leave and financial support during the program.
- Applicants qualifying their degree in percentage shall use the formula, CGPA=(Percentage + 5) /10. Applicants with percentage ≥ 95%, shall fill 10 CGPA in the Online Application Form
- Interested candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria can apply online at AcSIR Online Admission Portal (http://acsir.emli.in/ACSIRAdmissionPortal).
- Online application will close on September 17th, 2023 (For Jan 2024 session)
- For more details about application and admission procedures, candidates are requested to visit the website https://acsir.res.in
- Short-listed candidates will be intimated electronically and they will be required to appear for Test and/or Interview at the designated centres on the dates announced, based on which final selection would be made.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website