CRRID Chandigarh announces admission to Ph.D Program Economics and Sociology Session 2019-20
CRRID PhD in Economics Admission 2019 – Centre for Research in Rural & Industrial Development (CRRID), an approved PhD Research Centre of Panjab University, Chandigarh invites applications from eligible candidates on the prescribed format available at website for admission to PhD Program in Economics and Sociology for the session 2019-20
Also See : PhD Admissions
Details of CRRID
- CRRID (Centre for Research in Rural & Industrial Development), an approved Research Centre of Panjab University, Chandigarh invites applications from eligible candidates as per the Panjab University Criteria, in the prescribed format available at www.crrid.res.in for admission to PhD Program in Economics & Sociology
Important Dates for CRRID PhD Admission 2019
- Last Date for receipt of Completed Applications is 13th September 2019, 05.00 PM
- Dates of Interview for Economics: 24th September 2019 at 11.00 am
- Dates of Interview for Sociology: 26th September 2019 at 11.00 am
Also See : Admission Notification
- A Master’s Degree is required to gain admission to doctoral program. In some subjects, doing a Master’s in Philosophy (M.Phil.) is a prerequisite to start PhD. In cases, where the admission at the M.Phil. has been conducted through entrance exam and course work has been prescribed.
- For M.Phil. in Sociology, a candidate should have obtained Master’s degree in the subject of Sociology or Anthropology (Social Anthropology) with 55%(50% for SC/ST/BC/PwD Category) marks in aggregate
- For general information, rules and eligibility requirements etc, visit PROSPECTUS – PhD 2019 of Panjab University, Chandigarh available at the link: https://www.phdadmissions.puchd.ac.in
CRRID PhD Admission 2019 Application Form
- Applications From eligible candidates as per the Panjab University rules and criteria, in the prescribed format, available at: www.crrid.res.in, for admission in Ph.D. programme in Economics and Sociology.
- Completed applications, addressed to the Director (Acting), CRRID, along with self attested copies of the certificates, must reach by post/hand to his office by September 13, 2019 (5.00 pm). Candidates should appear in person for interview cum interaction and presentation and bring original certificates for verification.
- All the candidates are required to appear in person for interview cum interaction and presentation at the Faculty Hall, Centre for Research in Rural and Industrial Development (CRRID), Sector 19-A, Madhya Marg, Chandigarh, on the following dates, failing which their candidature for admission in the programme shall stand automatically cancelled.
The Director, Centre for Research in Rural and Industrial Development (CRRID), Plot 2 A, Sector 19-A, Madhya Marg, Chandigarh-160019, Telephones (Office): +91- 0172-2725406, 2725059, Fax (Office): +91-172-2725215, E-mail: email@example.com, Website www.crrid.res.in