CRRID Chandigarh announces Admission to PhD Program in Sociology Session 2021-22
CRRID PhD in Sociology Admission – Centre for Research in Rural and Industrial Development (CRRID), Sector 19-A, Chandigarh, an approved Research Centre of Panjab University, Chandigarh, invites applications from eligible candidates admission to Ph.D. programme in Sociology for the academic session 2021-22
CRRID PhD in Sociology Admission Dates 2021
- Last Date to apply : 30th November 2021
- Personal interaction cum interview of the shortlisted candidates will be held on : 15th December 2021
CRRID PhD in Sociology Admission Eligibility Criteria 2021
- A Master’s Degree is required to gain admission to a doctoral program. In some subjects, doing a Master’s in Philosophy (M.Phil.) is a prerequisite to start a PhD. In cases, where the admission at the M.Phil. has been conducted through entrance exams and coursework has been prescribed.
- For M.Phil. in Sociology, a candidate should have obtained Master’s degree in the subject of Sociology or Anthropology (Social Anthropology) with 55% (50% for SC/ST/BC/PwD Category) marks in aggregate
- For general information, rules and eligibility requirements etc. refer to M.Phil. and Ph.D norms 2021 of Panjab University, Chandigarh at http://www.phdadmissions.puchd.ac.in
CRRID PhD in Sociology Admission Application Process 2021
- Application Form available on website : https://www.crrid.res.in/
- Completed Application, in the prescribed form, addressed to the Director (Acting), CRRID, Chandigarh along with copies of the certificates, must reach his office by post/by hand by 30.11.2021 by 5.00 pm.
- The candidates desirous of seeking admission in Ph.D. Programme in Sociology of Panjab University at CRRID, Chandigarh must submit the application addressed to Director (Acting), Centre for Research in Rural and Industrial Development (CRRID), Sector 19-A, Madhya Marg, Chandigarh- 160 019, in the prescribed format by 30.11.2021 by 5.00 pm.
- Note: All the candidates shall also produce these certificates in original at the time of interview/interaction for verification.
For more details and apply please visit the official website