Your No1 source for Latest Entrance Exams, Admission info
> Cooch Behar Panchanan Barma
> Cooch Behar Panchanan Barma University UG Admission 2019 Notification and Dates
Cooch Behar Panchanan Barma University UG Admission 2019 Notification and Dates
Cooch Behar Panchanan Barma University UG Admission 2019
CBPBU Admissions 2019 for Undergraduate Courses – Cooch Behar Panchanan Barma University invites applications Online Admission to and commencement of 1st Semester General and Honours Course and Self-Financed Course for the Academic Session of 2019-20
- All concerned that the Online admission into different Undergraduate Courses B.A./B.Sc. /B.Com/B.B.A/B.B.M Honours & Program [General])
- Admitted to B.A./B. Sc./B.Com. three years Degree Course (Honours /General)
See: Admission Notification and Dates
CBPBU Admissions 2019 Important Dates
- Online Admission to be issued by the college: 03rd June 2019
- Last date of Online Admission form fill up: 10th June 2019
- Last date of Online Admission payment (through online payment mode): 10th June 2019
- Publication of Provisional Merit List: 13th June 2019
- Publication of Final Merit List: 15th June 2019
- Last date of Admission: 3rd August 2019
- Last date of commencement of classes: 4th August 2019
- Registration (without fine): 3rd November 2019
- Registration (with fine): 10th November 2019
Eligibility Criteria for CBPBU Admissions 2019
- Students who have passed the Higher Secondary Examination (10+2) conducted by the West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education (W.B.C.H.S.E.) after a period of 12 years study or any other equivalent (10+2) pattern exam conducted by the I.S.C. or C.B.S.E. or any other Board recognized as equivalent by the Cooch Behar Panchanan Barma University, provided the student has passed in at least four subjects with English as Compulsory Subject, excluding Environmental Studies/Environmental Education Those students who have obtained either:
- 55% marks in the aggregate or 50% marks in the aggregate with 60% marks in the subject in the qualifying examinations shall be eligible to apply for admission to Honours in the subject concerned in general categories.
- However, the above criterion reduces to 50% marks in the aggregate or 45% marks in the aggregate with 60% marks in the subject in the qualifying exams shall be eligible to apply for admission to Honours in the subject concerned in SC/ST categories.
- For all laboratory-based subjects, the student must have passed in that subject at 10+2 level, if that subject exists in the HS subjects list, or equivalent subject if it does not exist in the HS list of subjects, as per existing NBU admission guidelines.
See: B.Sc Admission 2019 Notification
- Reservation of Seats for admission into B.A. /B.Sc./ B.Com.(Honours and General) Courses for SC/ST /OBC and persons with disabilities are to be maintained as per the relevant G.O.’s. (3% Reservation of Seats for persons with disabilities vide G.O. No.ED-340/2012 Dt. Kolkata, the 4th July 2012)
- As per G.O.No. WB (part-i)/98/SAR-354 dated Tuesday, September 1995 order and notifications by the Governor of West Bengal Government of West Bengal Schedule caste and Tribes welfare Department, Writers Building, Calcutta-1 “For admission to the Course B.A.(Hons.) B.Sc. (Hons.), B.Com. (Hons.) SC or ST candidates getting admission should have in the previous exams qualifying marks which are not lower by more than 25% from the marks obtained, by the last candidate of the general category.
- Candidates included in the general merit list will not be counted towards these reserved quotas.
- The provisions of this Act (Reservation in Admission) shall not apply to:
- OBC-A and OBC-B students to creamy layer of the Society; A minority Educational Institution based on religion or language.
Selection Process for CBPBU Admissions 2019
- Admission to all Honours Course will be based strictly on merit.
See: BBA Admission 2019
CBPBU Admissions 2019 Application Procedure
- Last date of submission of Registration Forms from the college to the Office of the Registrar is 16th November 2019
- All information and guidelines, related to filling in and submission of Registration Forms will be informed to the Principals/Teachers-in-Charge / Officers-in-Charge of all Degree Colleges affiliated to the Cooch Behar Panchanan Barma University by the Registrar, Cooch Behar Panchanan Barma University accordingly
- Application Form can be download for official Website www.cbpbu.ac.in
- Intake (in the number) of students in General and Honours courses shall not exceed the specified number as approved by the Cooch Behar Panchanan Barma University from time to time. In case of any violation, the University shall take appropriate action as deemed fit.
- Registrations, of all students who have been admitted, exceeding the approved intake of the University shall be automatically cancelled in order of their dates of admission to the respective Colleges
- No Admission shall take place after expiry of the Last date of Admission as per this notification.
- Registration of all candidates who have been admitted after expiry of the last date of admission shall be automatically cancelled. Requests for extension of the Last date of Admission after the expiry date shall not be entertained by the University under any circumstances.
- N.B.: Admission into different courses will be strictly on the basis of merit and availability of seats. Publication of names in the merit list does not necessarily assure the right of admission in the applied courses
- For more details on CBPBU Admission 2019 (UG), you can visit the official Website www.cbpbu.ac.in/ug-admission.php
Cooch Behar Panchanan Barma University
- Vivekananda Street, Cooch Behar-736101, West Bengal, India, Ph. 0358223021810:00 , Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, Website www.cbpbu.ac.in