Diploma in in Electric Mobility (PG-DEM) Program Admission 2019
College of Engineering Pune PG -DEM Admission 2019 – Applications are invited for admission to One-year Post Graduate Diploma in Electric Mobility (PG-DEM) Full time Program offered by the College of Engineering PuneCummins College of Engineering for Women, Pune, and Savitribai Phule Pune University in association with Mahratta Chamber of Commerce, Industries and Agriculture for the academic year 2019-20.
Also See : Admission Notifications
College of Engineering Pune PG -DEM Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Application form available on website: 27th July 2019
- Last date to Apply: 9th August 2019
- First round of Interview: 13th August 2019
- Second Round of Interview: 14th August 2019
- Provisional Merit List: 14th August 2019
- Last date to pay course fee: 19th August 2019
- Course Commencement: 19th August 2019
No. of Seats
- 60 (Seat allocation to COEP, CCOPW, DoT-SSPU will be made by the selection Committee)
Also See : Engineering Entrance Exams
Eligibility Criteria for College of Engineering Pune PG -DEM Admission 2019
- Graduate in Mechanical/ Electrical/ E & TC/ Instrumentation/ Automobile and all allied branches.
- Those appearing for their final year degree examination may also apply.
- On selection, such candidates will have to fill a Notarized undertaking on Rs. 100/- Non Judicial stamp paper and submit it to PG-DEM Admissions Team at the time of payment of Course Fees.
- Selection Process for the PG-DEM course includes two rounds of Interviews.
- Candidates will be informed about the First Round of Interview schedule by mail two days prior to the actual interview date and the list will also be displayed on the website.
- It is mandatory to carry all original documents of 10th, 12th/Diploma, Graduation, Post-Graduation Certificates, Certificates of any Other Courses and Work Experience (if any) for the interview.
- Interviews will be conducted at the Department of Mechanical Engineering, COEP Campus.
- Shortlisted Candidates List will be displayed on the website within 24 hours after the conduction of the First Round of Interview.
- Shortlisted Candidates will have to appear for the Second and Final Round of Interview on the scheduled date and time.
- Carrying following Original Documents for Document Verification during the Second and Final round of interview is compulsory:
- Original Certificates of Academics and Professional Experience (if any).
- Original Identity Proof that was uploaded at the time of filing Online Application Form.
College of Engineering Pune PG -DEM Admission 2019 Application Process
- For application, need to download the application form available on COEP website and submit the hard copy to Coordinator, PGDEM Admissions along with required documents and DD of Rs. 500/- drawn in favour of “Director, College of Engineering Pune” Payable at Pune.
- Please send a softcopy of the application form to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your recent passport size colour photographs.
- Application form and DD of Rs. 500/-
- Copy of 10th, 12th/Diploma, Graduation, Post-Graduation Certificates, Certificates of any Other Courses (All Semester Mark Sheets and Passing Certificate)
- Copy of Work Experience Certificate/ Offer Letter/Pay Slip (if any).
- Copy of any one Identity Proof:
- (PAN Card/ Valid Indian Passport/ Voters Identity Card / Aadhar Card /Permanent Driving License)
College of Engineering Pune
Department of Mechanical Engineering, College of Engineering, Pune, Wellesley Road, Shivajinagar, Pune 411 005, Maharashtra, Phone: 020 25507238 / 9423023902, Email: email@example.com