CMR University announces Admission Test (CMRUAT) 2021 for Admission to UG PG Courses
CMRUAT 2021 – CMR University announces conduction of CMR University Admission Test (CMRUAT) 2021 for admission to Bachelor of Technology (B. Tech)/B.Tech.(Hons.), BA LLB, B.COM LLB, BBA LLB, LLM & MBA Programs offered at School of Studies, CMR University for the session 2021-22.
Read the post below for more details on CMRUAT 2021 such as important dates, eligibility criteria, application process, fees, etc.
- The School of Engineering & Technology (SOET) offers : 4-Years B.Tech and B.Tech (Hons) programs in the following streams -Civil Engineering (CE), Computer Science and Engineering (CSE), Computer & Communication Engineering (CCE), Electronics & Communication Engineering (ECE), Electronics & Computer Engineering (ECE), Information technology (IT) & Mechanical Engineering (ME).
- The School of Management offers : 2-year MBA program
- School of Legal Studies offers : 5-Years B.A.,LL.B., B.B.A.,LL.B. & B.Com. LL.B. programmes; 1-year LL.M. program
CMRUAT 2021 Important Dates
- Online Application Process:- Ongoing
- Date of Admission Test (CMRUAT- 2021):- 10th/17th/24th/31st July 2021
- Decration Results:- To be announced
Eligibility Criteria for CMRUAT 2021
- For B.Tech : Passed 10+2/PUC or equivalent examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with either Chemistry / Biotechnology/Biology /Technical Vocational subjects and obtained at least 45% marks in aggregate (40% in case of candidate belonging to OBC/SC/ST/PH) in the above subjects
- For MBA : Passed Bachelor’s degree in any discipline, securing at least 50% marks (45% in case of OBC/SC/ST/PH) in aggregate including languages from recognized University in India or abroad or or should have appeared in the final examination of the bachelor’s degree.
- For B.A., LL.B., B.B.A.,LL.B. & B.Com. LL.B. programs : Passed 10+2 or equivalent from the Board recognized at least 45% marks in aggregate (40% in case of candidates belonging to OBC/SC/ST/PH) in the above subjects.
- For LLM : Pass in Bachelor Degree in Law (5 or 3 year) with a minimum of 50% marks from recognized University in India.
CMRUAT 2021 Application Process
- Eligible candidates can apply online through official website https://www.cmr.edu.in/cmruat-2021/
- Candidates will be required to register for writing CMRUAT 2021 specifically selecting the programme for which he/she is applying.
- A valid Email and Mobile Number are mandatory for the registration. CMRU will send important information with regard to your application and test on this registered email and mobile number. This email and mobile number should be kept active till the end of the admission process.
- After receiving Login ID and Password, candidates will not be able to edit the information provided at the time of registration. Candidates are hence requested to fill in the registration form with utmost care.
- After registration, candidates will be required to fill up the online application form for writing the CMRUAT 2021 and submit the same.
- Candidates will be instructed by email & through SMS, three days before the chosen test date to print the admission hall ticket online for appearing in the test.
- Application Fee : Rs.800/-
- Mode of Payment : Online Through Debit Card/Credit Card/ Internet Banking.
- Ofline Through Demand Draft drawn in favour of CMR University payable at Bangalore.
- Candidates must have taken one of the following examinations in order to qualify:
- Common Entrance Test (CET)
- Joint Entrance Examination(JEE)
- CMRUAT 2021
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website