Central Institute of Tool Design (CITD) MSME Tool Room, Hyderabad announces Admission to PG Diploma TD & CC & Post Diploma TD Courses 2019
CITD MSME Tool Room Hyderabad PGDTD & CC and PDTD Admission 2019 – Central Institute of Tool Design (CITD) Hyderabad, invites applications from interested candidates in the prescribed format for admission into the following Post Graduate Diploma in Tool Design & CAD/ CAM (PGDTD & CC) and Post Diploma in Tool Design (PDTD) Courses for the academic year 2019
- Availability of applications: 08th July 2019
- Last date for receipt of filled-in application: 14th August 2019
- Date of Entrance Exam (Tentative): 18th August 2019
See: Admission Notification and Dates
Course Offered & Eligibility Criteria
Post Graduate Diploma in Tool Design & CAD/ CAM (PGDTD & CC)
- Duration: (3 Semester)
- Intake: 60
- Eligibility: B. E. /B. Tech in Mechanical Engineering/Production Engineering or Equivalent.
- Age Limit: Upto 45 Years.
- Course Fee: Rs. 35,000/- Per Semester
Post Diploma in Tool Design (PDTD)
- Duration:1 year (2 Semester)
- Intake: 60
- Eligibility: Diploma in Mechanical Engineering/Tool, Die and Mould Making or Equivalent
- Age Limit: 27 years. Relaxation up to 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
- Course Fee: Rs. 25,000/-Per Semester
See: Latest Entrance Exam Notification
- Application Form & Prospectus can be downloaded from our website www.citdindia.org under the link “PGDTD & CC and PDTD Admission Notification-2019” and the filled in application form can be sent to The Director (Trg.), CITD, Balanagar, Hyderabad-500 037, along with prescribed application cost.
- By Online at www.citdindia.org by selecting PAY ONLINE – SBI Payment Gateway – Click the Check Box – Proceed – Select State of Corporate/Institution – All India Select Type of Corporate or Institution – Select Educational Institutions – Select Educational Institutions Name – Central Institute of Tool Design – Select Payment Category – Select Application Fee – Select Training Center Location – Select Hyderabad Select Long Term Course – Select PGTD or PDTD (as desired by you) Fill relevant details & click submit.
Cost of Application:
- For Post Graduate Diploma Course Rs.800/- for general and Rs 400/- for SC/ST category.
- For Post Diploma Course Rs.700/- for general and Rs.350/ for SC/ST category candidates
- (By way of Demand Draft drawn in favour of Principal Director, CITD, Hyderabad)
- For PWD candidates fully exempted. However, SC/ST/PWD category candidates need to enclose proof of their category duly self-attested.
- Central Institute of Tool Design (A Government of India Society Ministry of MSME), Balanagar, Hyderabad – 500 037, A.P. India, Admission Desk at Room No. 102, Diploma Block, Phone No.- 9502405170, 040-23771959, EMailfirstname.lastname@example.org, website www.citdindia.org