Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology (CIPET) Chennai announces M.Sc. in Applied Polymer Science Admission 2021
CIPET M.Sc. Admission 2021 – Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology (CIPET), Chennai, Department of Chemicals & Petrochemicals invites application for an admission to M.Sc. in Applied Polymer Science Programs for the academic year 2021-22
Interested candidates can check details on CIPET M.Sc. Admission 2021 from the page below and apply for the same on or before July 31, 2021.
CIPET M.Sc. Admission 2021 Important Date
- Last date for submission of application Extended upto :- 31st July 2021
Eligibility Criteria for CIPET M.Sc. Admission 2021
- B.Sc., Degree in Chemistry / Industrial Chemistry / Polymer Science / Applied Chemistry / Industrial Polymer Chemistry / Applied Science with Chemistry as one of the major subjects.
- Those who have completed the pre-final semester and are waiting for the final exam are also eligible.
CIPET M.Sc. Admission 2021 Application Process
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website https://www.cipet.gov.in/
- Application form will be issued at CIPET:IPT, Chennai or downloaded from website www.cipet.gov.in
- The Duly filled-in Application Form alongwith required documents may be sent to CIPET:IPT (Department of Chemicals & Petrochemicals, Ministry of Chemicals & Fertilizers, Govt. of India) TVK Industrial Estate, Guindy, Chennai 600032 on or before 31st July 2021.
- For General Candidates :- Rs. 300/-
- For SC/SCA/ST Candidates : Rs. 150/-
- Mode of Payment : Through online or offline mode
- Selection will be based on the candidates performance in Entrance Examination conducted by CIPET: IPT Chennai.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website