Cipet Csts Announces Direct Second Year Admission to Diploma Program through Lateral Entry 2021
CIPET CSTS Hajipur Lateral Entry Diploma Admission 2021 – Central Institute of Plastic Engineering Technology (CIPET), Centre for Skilling and Technical Support (CSTS), Hajipur invites online application for admission to Lateral Entry Diploma in Plastics Technology (DPT) and Diploma in Plastics Mould Technology (DPMT) for the academic year 2021-22
Read further for more details on CIPET CSTS Hajipur Lateral Entry Diploma Admission 2021.
- Diploma in Plastics Technology (DPT)
- Diploma in Plastics Mould Technology (DPMT)
CIPET CSTS Hajipur Lateral Entry Diploma Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Commencement of online submission of application form: 13th April 2021
- Last Date of submitting the Application Form: 20th July 2021
- Date of CIPET Admission Test 2021/CIPET 2021: 29th July 2021
Eligibility Criteria for CIPET CSTS Hajipur Lateral Entry Diploma Admission 2021
- DPT: 12th with Physics, Chemistry & Maths or H.Sc. Vocational Pass with Physics, Chemistry & Maths
- DPMT: 10th std. +2 years ITI with Trades General Machinist Draughtsman/ Mechanical Fitting/ Plastics/ Polymer/ Chemical Technology.
CIPET CSTS Hajipur Lateral Entry Diploma Admission 2021 Application Process
- Eligible candidates can apply online only through official website https://www.cipet.gov.in/
Steps to Follow
- Step 1 – Go to the official website https://www.cipet.gov.in/
- Step 2 – Register by entering details like name, date of birth, email id, contact number etc.
- Step 3 – Login by entering the credentials sent at the register
- For General / OBC Candidates Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ST Candidates Rs.250/-
- Mode of Payment – Through online mode
- Admission will be based on Merit and First, Come/first Serve
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website