CSIR-Central Institute of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants (CSIR-CIMAP) announces Walk-In/ Online Interview for Admission to CIMAP-JNU PhD Program 2022 (January)
CIMAP-JNU PhD Admission – Council of Scientific and Industrial Research-Central Institute of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants (CSIR-CIMAP) invites applications from eligible candidates for admission in CIMAP-JNU PhD Program (2022-23) leading to award of PhD Degree from Jawaharlal Nehru University New Delhi.
CIMAP-JNU PhD Admission Date 2022
- Last Date to apply : 21st December 2021
CIMAP-JNU PhD Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Candidates who have completed MSc in Life Sciences/Agriculture/Botany/ Chemistry/Biotechnology/Bio-Medical Sciences/ Biochemistry/ Plant Sciences/ Environmental Sciences/ Molecular Biology/ Bioinformatics with minimum 55% marks (50% marks for SC/ST/PH) and have also cleared CSIR-UGC NET Exam/ ICMR-JRF Exam/ DBT-JRF Exam or any other Exam leading to JRF-SRF fellowship tenable at CSIR-CIMAP are eligible to apply under the programme to carry out advanced research in the area of Biotechnology/ Bioprospecting / Genomics / Plant Tissue Culture / Bioinformatics / Plant Physiology / Metabolomics / Biochemistry / Microbiology / Botany / Natural Product / Synthetic / Analytical / Process Chemistry / Pharmaceutical / Industrial Chemistry / Chemical Engineering / Agronomy / Soil Science / Agriculture – microbiology / Plant Nutrition / Crop Improvement / Crop Protection / Agricultural Economics & Extension / Environmental Sciences, etc.
CIMAP-JNU PhD Admission Application Process 2022
- Application proforma can be downloaded from our website www.cimap.res.in.
- Candidates have to attach copies of academic/ educational certificates and proof of award fellowship in PDF format with their application from and sent by mail at firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 21st December 2021 upto 5.30 pm only.
- Application should be accompanied by attested copies of certificates and marksheets from senior secondary level onward in prescribed proforma attached with detailed advertisement.
- For General Candidates : Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ST/OBC/PWD Candidates : Rs. 300/-
- Mode of Payment : Online Payment in favour of CSIR-CIMAP Account (Account No. 30267691783 and IFSC SBIN0000125)
- Admission to the CIMAP-JNU PhD program (January 2022) will be made based on an online interview through MS-TEAMS at CSIR-Central Institute of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants, Lucknow.
- The selected candidates will be enrolled for PhD program in academic affiliation with the Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi.
- Reservations are as per statutory of India norms.
- The selected candidates will have to complete Pre-PhD courses in any one sub-disciplines of their interest as the core courses with optional courses, in two semesters spread over one year.
- On the successful completion of courses (OGPA 6.5/10.0 for general & OBC category and 6.0/10.0 for SC/ST/PH) students will be eligible for registration as CIMAP-JNU PhD scholar under the supervision of CSIR-CIMAP Scientists available as guide to carry out research on a scientific topic covered under above areas at CSIR-CIMAP.
For more details and apply visit the official website