Christ University announces Undergraduate, Postgraduate, PG Diploma and Doctoral Program Admission 2022
Christ University Admission 2022 – Christ University invites applications for admission to various UG, PG, PG Diploma & Doctoral Programs at Bangalore, Pune, Delhi Campus for the academic year 2021-2022.
Check out the page below for more details on Christ University Admission 2022.
- UG Courses: B.Tech, B.Tech (Lateral Entry), BA LLB (Honours), BBA LLB (Honours), B.A., BAJMC, B.Sc., B.C.A., B.Com., B.B.A., B.P.Ed., B.Ed. etc
- PG Courses: M.Tech, LLM, M.A., MAJMC, M.Sc., M.C.A., M.Com., M.B.A., M.P.Ed., M.Ed. etc
- PG Diploma Courses : Post Graduate Diploma in Research Methodology (PGDR), Post Graduate Diploma in International Education [PGDIE] and International Baccalaureate [IB] Educator Certificate in Teaching and learning
- PhD Programmes: PhD in Engineering & Technology, Law, Commerce, Finance, Arts and Humanities, Science, Education, Business and Management, Social Science
- Application Process: Ongoing
- Last Date for submission of Admission Forms for MBA Courses : 31st January 2022
- Last Date for submission of Admission Forms for LLM Courses : 22nd April 2022
- Last Date for submission of Admission Forms for All PG Courses : 28th April 2022
- Last Date for submission of Admission Forms for All UG Courses : 09th May 2022
- Last Date for submission of Admission Forms for PhD Courses : 05th June 2022
- For UG Courses: Passed Senior Secondary Examination (10 + 2) with a minimum 45% marks from any recognized Karnataka PUC / ISC / CBSE / NIOS / State Boards.
- Passed 10+2 examination in Science stream (PCM / PCB) with English from CBSE or any other recognized board with a minimum 45% /50% marks aggregate.
- For PG & PG Diploma Courses: Passed Bachelor’s degree in the relevant discipline with minimum marks from a recognized University.
- Passed Bachelor’s degree in Science stream (PCM / PCB) with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized University.
- For PhD: Passed Master’s degree in Science/Arts/Commerce with minimum 55% marks from a recognized University
- Candidates writing the +2 examinations in March-May 2021 may apply with their class X and XI marks.
- For all the courses, Eligibility details can be checked from the University Website https://christuniversity.in/
- Candidates should apply through online or offline mode.
- Online Mode: Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website https://christuniversity.in/
- Offline Mode: Application Form can be downloaded from the university website.
- Application forms are also available at Office of Admission, Christ (Deemed to be University) Delhi NCR, Mariam Nagar, Meerut Road, Delhi NCR, Ghaziabad – 201003
- Mode of Payment : The application fee can be paid through Debit/Credit card, Internet banking, or cash payment by generating bank challan.
- All candidates will be selected on the basis of merit of Academic Performance, Entrance Test & Personal Interview.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website