Chinmaya Vishwa Vidyapeeth (CVV), Kerala announces PhD Admission 2023
Chinmaya Vishwa Vidyapeeth (CVV), Kerala PhD Admission 2023 – Chinmaya Eswar Gurukula Campus, Chinmaya Vishwa Vidyapeeth, Ernakulam Dist., Kerala has invited applications for admission to Doctoral of Philosophy (PhD) Program for the Academic Year 2023
PhD Offered by
- School of Linguistics & Literary Studies
- School of Philosophy, Psychology & Scientific Heritage
- School of Contemporary Knowledge Systems
- School of Kalayoga
- Minimum 3 years (including course work) to 6 years.
- Chinmaya Eswar Gurukula, Ernakulam
- Last Date to Submit Application: 31st August 2023
- Date of Entrance Test & Interview: 10th September 2023
- Commencement of Programme: 20th September 2023
- A Master’s degree or a professional degree declared equivalent to the Master’s degree by the corresponding statutory regulatory body, with at least 60% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade ‘B’ in the UGC 7-point scale (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever a grading system is followed).
- Admissions shall be as per applications made available from March of every year. For all categories, admission will be granted based on the Ph.D. admission test of CVV (CVV-PAT) followed by an interview, held normally once a year, during August, duly notified in advance.
Two-stage Admission Process
- Stage One: An online admission test (CVV-PAT) conducted in August every year.
- Stage Two: The list of eligible candidates for the interview will be notified on the CVV website after the conduct of the CVV-PAT.
Exemptions to the Two-stage Process
- Students who have qualified UGC-NET (including JRF/UGC-CSIR NET/SLET/GATE/ teacher fellowship holder or Ph.D. programmes from a recognised university (UGC approved) shall be exempted from appearing for CVV-PAT.
- A candidate shall be recommended by the Research and Development Cell for the provisional admission based on the following:
- Performance in the CVV-PAT, followed by the interview
- Availability of an approved research supervisor
- After submission and verification of all eligibility documents and payment of the prescribed fee by the due date, the provisional admission will be officially conveyed to the candidate. The candidate would be required to submit a letter of consent signed by the Research Supervisor to the RPC. The admission will be confirmed thereafter.
- Ph.D. (Full-time) – Rs.Rs.52,500/-
- Ph.D. (Part-time) – Rs.1,05,000/-
- Application Fee – Rs.1000/-
For more details and to apply, please visit the official website