Dept. of Health, Medical & Family Welfare, Govt. of Andhra Pradesh announces Admission to  Multipurpose Health Workers (Female) Training Course 2023 


CHFW Andhra Pradesh Multipurpose Health Workers (Female) Training Course Admission 2023 –  Applications from the eligible female candidates are invited for admission to 2-years Multipurpose Health workers Training Course (MPHW(F)) for the academic year 2023-24 which is being imparted in Government/Grant-in-aid/Private MPHW(F) Training Schools in the state of Andhra Pradesh State.


Important Dates

  • MPHW (F) Training Course is available: 08th August 2023
  • Last Date for Registration Fee & for Submission of Applications: 30th September 2023
  • Publication of Selection List by the DM&HOs: 15th October 2023
  • Commencement of Classes: 21st October 2023


Eligibility Criteria

  • The Minimum Educational Qualification for admission into the Multipurpose Health workers (Female) Training Course shall be Intermediate pass with any group.


Age Limit

  • The candidates should have completed the age of 17 years as on 31st December of the year and the upper age limit is 3O years of age. The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years in case of SC/ST and BC’s as per rules in force.


Categorisation of Seats

  • For Govt. & Grant in aid institutions all seats are “Free Seats”
  • For Private Institutions, 60% of the total number of seats shall be called *Free seats” and the remaining 40% shall be called “Management Seats”


Application Procedure

  • Step 1: Download the Admission Application form from the Official Website of Commissioner of Health & Family Welfare Official Website i.e.,
  • Fill up all the mandatory fields as per the instructions. (Fill up separate applications for & Management quota seats” available in the particular district in Private MPHW(F) Training Institutions)
  • Step 2: Submit to the concerned DM&HOs in the district where the institute is located for admission in respect of Govt. /Grant-in-aid/Private MPHW(F) /ANM Course institutions along with photocopies of the following documents
  1. SSC certificate
  2. Intermediate certificate
  3. Caste Certificate (in case of SC/ST/BCs)
  4. Residential Certificate/Study Certificate from IVth to Xth class
  • Registration fee of Rs.50/- (Rupees fifty only) by way of DD in favour of Commissioner of Health & Family Welfare. AP BC/SC/ST candidates are exempted from payment of registration fee


Selection Process

  • Admission to Free seats” shall be made by a selection committee consisting of the following:
    • Joint Collector of the District -Chairman
    • Dist. Medical & Health Officer  – Member-Convener
    • Superintendent of the Dist. Hqrs. Hospital – Member
    • Principal of concerned training institute – Member
  • The above committee shall make Selections purely based on merit, on the basis of aggregate marks obtained by the Candidates in the minimum qualifying examinations for Multipurpose Health Workers (Female) Training Course i.e., Intermediate Public Examination or its equivalent with any group


For more details and to apply, please visit the official website