|PhD Buzz: Join the VIP Club for Instant Updates on Admissions and Entrance Exams!|
Chaudhary Devi Lal University (CDLU) Sirsa announce PhD Programmes Admission 2023-24
Chaudhary Devi Lal University PhD Admission 2023 – Chaudhary Devi Lal University (CDLU), Sirsa invites application for admission to Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) Programs offered by various disciplines for the academic session 2023-24.
Chaudhary Devi Lal University PhD Admission 2023
PhD Program Offered
- PhD Biotechnology, Botany, Business Administration, Chemistry, Commerce, Computer Science & Engineering, Education, Energy and Environmental Sciences, Food Sciences & Technology, Journalism and Mass Communication, Hindi, History & Archeology, Law, Physics, Public Administration, Sanskrit, Zoology, Mathematics, Economics, English & Foreign Languages, Physical Education,
- Submission of online Application Form begins: 18 April 2023
- Last date for submission of online Application Form: 07 May 2023
- Date of Entrance Examination: 13 May 2023
- Display of Entrance Test Result: 15 May 2023
- Date of Interview-cum-Counseling: 17 May 2023
- Display of Merit List: 17 May 2023
- Deposit of fee: 17-18 May 2023
- Admission from the waiting list: 19 May 2023
- Deposit of fee for waiting list: upto 20 May 2023
- Commencement of Classes: 19 May 2023
Eligibility Criteria for Chaudhary Devi Lal University PhD Admission 2023
- Master’s / M.Phil. Degree with at least 55% marks (52.25% for SC/ST/differently abled candidates having more than 40% disability) in aggregate or its equivalent grade in the UGC 7- point scale (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever the grading system is followed) in the subject chosen for research or an allied subject (the alliance and/or equivalence for this purpose only, will be decided by the DRC).
- Any fraction will not be rounded off for calculating the percentage for eligibility
- An M.Phil. Students of this University (CDLU, Sirsa) whose M.Phil dissertation has been evaluated and the Viva Voce is pending may be admitted to the Ph.D. program subject to having required minimum marks as mentioned above.
- A relaxation of 5% marks (2.75 out of 55) at Master’s / MPhil degree (or equivalent) level will be allowed for SC/ST/differently abled candidates having more than 40% disability) candidate(s).
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website https://www.cdlu.ac.in/
- Application Form should be filled up online through the University website cdlu.digitaluniversity.ac alongwith application fee
- Candidate(s) are required to submit online on the prescribed Application Form(s) as applicable. Printout of the application form along with self-attested photocopies of the following documents shall be deposited in the office of the concerned Department on or before the date of counselling which shall be considered as the cut-off date for eligibility.
- Candidates are advised to visit the university website regularly for all updated information (corrigendum etc. if any) with regard to Ph.D. admission 2023-24
- For General Candidates – Rs.1650/-
- For SC/BC/DAP Candidates – Rs.450/-
Mode of Payment
- Online through Credit/Debit Card/ Net Banking
- PhD Seats are open for candidates with UGC/CSIR/DBT/NET/GATE or SLET etc. and M.Phil. enrolled through the entrance test.
- PhD. admission will be made on the basis of following criteria:
- M. Phil. with entrance test, UGC/CSIR/DBT/NET, GATE or SLET 50% etc. (such candidate will be awarded a score of 30 marks as against the above sub clause)
- Percentage of Marks obtained in qualifying examination – 30%
- Interview – 20%
- Candidates having valid JRF will be exempted from the entrance test.
PhD Entrance Exam Pattern
- There shall be one paper of 100 marks consisting of 50 multiple-choice questions of two marks each.
- The duration of the entrance test shall be 90 minutes.
- The entrance test syllabus consists of 50% of research methodology and 50% shall be subject-specific
- The syllabi of entrance test for admission to Ph.D program would be as per UGC guidelines i.e. 50% from respective Research Methodology followed in the subject and 50% subject specific.
- Syllabus of Research Methodology for Ph.D Entrance Test
- Each Candidate(s) will be given at least 12.5 % and max. 90% of the total marks of the interview.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website