Chandigarh Institute of Hotel Management (CHIM) Chandigarh announces Trade Diploma Courses Admission 2021
CIHM Chandigarh Trade Diploma Course Admission 2021 – Applications for online mode along with self attested copies of certificate are invited for admission to Trade Diploma courses of one and a half year duration (sponsored by Govt. of India and chandigarh Administration and affiliated to the National council for Hotel Management, Noida) for the session year 2021.
Interested candidates can check details on CIHM Chandigarh Trade Diploma Course Admission 2021 from the page below and apply in the Institute on August 08, 2021 through Speed Post / Regd. Post only.
Courses Offered & Intake
- Food Production : 70 Seats
- Bakery & Confectionery : 30 Seats
- Front Office Operations : 35 Seats
- Food & Beverage Service : 70 Seats
- Housekeeping Operations : 35 Seats
CIHM Chandigarh Trade Diploma Course Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Last Date for Receipt of Application : 30th August 2021
- The merit list will be displayed on : 02nd September 2021
- Academic Session will commence from : 13th September 2021
Eligibility Criteria for CIHM Chandigarh Trade Diploma Course Admission 2021
- The minimum qualification for admission is 10+2 with English (pass)
- Age Criteria : Age limit up to 25 years for General/PH candidates and 28 years for SC/ST candidates as on 1st July 2021
CIHM Chandigarh Trade Diploma Course Admission 2021 Application Process
- Step-I : Application Forms can also be downloaded from the Institute website www.cihmct.com
- Step-II : A prospectus containing application form and other details is available on payment of Rs.250/- at the Institute counter and through book post by sending a Bank Draft of Rs.300/- in the name of Chandigarh Institute of Hotel Management payable at Chandigarh
- Step-III : Candidate must attach a Demand Draft of Rs.250/- along with the downloaded application, failing which their candidature will not be considered
- The admission will be on the basis of merit of 10+2 examination. The merit list will be displayed on the basis of 10+2 marks on the website with the counselling schedule for the allotment of seats.
- In case of selection, fee will have to be deposited on the spot, failing which seats will be given to the candidates next on the merit list.
- 15% seats are reserved for SC, 7.5% for ST and 3% for PH candidates
- Limited seats are available in the hostel for outstation boys and girls
- Merit-cum-means scholarships are available (details are available in the office).
- Incomplete and application after received due date will not be accepted.
Fore more details and apply, please visit the official website