CEPT University Undergraduate Program Admission 2022 – Courses, Eligibility, Dates, Application Process
CEPT University UG Admission 2022 – Centre for Environmental Planning and Technology University (CEPT) Ahmedabad invites application for admission to Undergraduate (Bachelor’s in Design) Programmes for the academic year 2022.
Check out on CEPT University Bachelor’s Programs Admission 2022. Also look for more info on dates, eligibility and application for CEPT University UG Program Admission.
CEPT University UG Admission 2022
CEPT University UG Admission 2022 Important Dates
- Application Process : Ongoing
- Last date to Apply : 2nd May 2022 | 5:00 pm
- Merit list : Will be announced soon
CEPT University UG Admission 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants should have passed the qualifying examination (Higher Secondary School Certificate Examination) or its equivalent examination from any streams (Science, Commerce and Arts/Humanities), from Gujarat state board or any other State boards or CBSE/CISCE/NIOS/IB, with a minimum aggregate score of 50% for all subjects. OR
- Applicants should have passed the Diploma (10+3 pattern) of Civil, mechanical, architecture, or architectural assistantship stream with minimum 50% aggregate marks from Technical Board of Gujarat or any other state or from a college/university established under Section 3 of the UGC Act 1956 will be eligible to apply for the program.
- All applicants must appear and qualify for UCEED test to become eligible for BDES admissions.
CEPT University UG Admission 2022 Application Process
- Candidates visit – https://admissions.cept.ac.in/cept-adm-login.php for online registration.
- Please register yourself before you go ahead.
- Register with your email id and set a new password for this portal.Please use only one email id if you apply for multiple programs or the same email id which you have subscribed for Admissions Updates.
- Remember the registered email id and the password set by you for future use.
- Your registered email id with us in the portal will be used for any future communication from CEPT University.
- Application fee for Bachelor’s in Design will be Rs. 1500/- (inclusive of taxes).
- The application fee can be paid through Debit/Credit card, internet banking.
- Procedure for Admissions to Bachelor’s in Design (BDES) Program in Faculty of Design for the Academic year 2022-23
- Evaluation process:
- The evaluation will be done in three stages, as mentioned below:
- Stage 1 – Scrutiny for eligibility: All applications received will be scrutinized based on information provided/uploaded in the application forms. This scrutiny is to check whether the applicant meets the eligibility criteria. Only those applicants who meet the eligibility criteria and pass the scrutiny will be considered for Stage 2 (Merit list).
- Stage 2 – Preparation of merit list: All eligible applications will be examined, and marks tallied for 12th HSC or equivalent exam and the UCEED Score. Candidates will be selected based on the UCEED Score.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website