CEPT University PhD in Architecture and Planning Admission 2022 – Eligibility, Fees, Application Process
CEPT University PhD Admission 2022 – Center for Environmental Planning and Technology University (CEPT), Ahmedabad invites applications for admission to Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Architecture and Planning Programmes for the session 2022 (Monsoon/July 2022 intake)
CEPT University PhD Admission 2022
CEPT University PhD Admission 2022 Important Dates
- Last date for receiving applications : 30th April 2022
- Announcement of shortlisted for Interview : 14th May 2022
- Admission interviews : 30/31st May 2022
- Announcement of admitted candidates : 06th June 2022
- Admission secure fee payment by : 30th June 2022
CEPT University PhD Admission 2022 Eligibility Criteria
PhD in Architecture
- A professional masters (or equivalent) degree in Architecture, Architectural Design, Conservation, History & Theory, or Landscape Architecture is required.
- Master’s degree in social sciences (sociology, anthropology, economics, environmental studies, history), art history or civil engineering, is also acceptable on the condition that the Bachelor’s degree is from Architecture
PhD in Planning
- A professional masters (or equivalent) degree in fields related to Planning (Infrastructure, Housing, Transport or any other planning programs) or in Urban Design or Urban Management is required.
- Masters Degree (or equivalent) in Geography/ Sociology/ Economics/ GIS/Geomatics/ Environmental Science /Climate Studies/ Social Work/ Development Studies/ Policy Studies/ Political Science, is also acceptable.
CEPT University PhD Admission 2022 Application Process
- Interested candidates can apply online through the official website https://admissions.cept.ac.in/
- The CEPT Admissions is a completely online process. To apply, please click on the “Apply Online” link on the website: www.admissions.cept.ac.in which will redirect you to the Admissions portal
- Candidates can apply for multiple programs at CEPT University. However, you need to pay separate application fees for each program.
- The candidates are desirous to seek admission to be required to apply online. Only those applicants, who apply online before the last date and satisfy the eligibility criteria, will be considered for admission.
- The application fee can be paid through Debit/Credit card, internet banking or cash payment by generating bank challan.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website