Centurion University of Technology and Management (CUTM) Odisha announces Admission to PhD Program 2021
CUTM Odisha PhD Admission 2021 – Centurion University of Technology and Management, Odisha invites online application for admission to full-time and part-time PhD Program offered in various disciplines of Engineering & Technology, Applied Sciences, Agriculture, Management, Humanities and Social Sciences, Pharmacy, Media and Communication and Inter-disciplinary areas for the academic year 2021
CUTM Odisha PhD Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Online Application Process: Ongoing
- Last Date for Receiving Online Application: 31st May 2021
Eligibility Criteria for CUTM Odisha PhD Admission 2021
- Candidates with following qualifications are eligible for admission to PhD Program
- Engineering/Technology: First class or equivalent marks / grades in Master’s degree in Engineering/Technology in the relevant branch
- Management Studies: First class or equivalent marks/grades in Master’s degree in management.
- Sciences/Humanities: First class or equivalent marks or grades in Master’s degree in Sciences / Humanities/Social Sciences with valid GATE/ NET/UGC/CSIR/URET scores
- Agriculture: First class or equivalent marks /grades in Master’s degree in Agriculture (or); A relaxation of 5% marks, or an equivalent relaxation of grade will be allowed for those belonging to SC/ ST/ OBC (non-creamy layer)/ differently-abled.
- Fellowship for full-time scholars are available Rs.25000/- per month (NET/GATE qualified) and Rs.20000/- per month for others.
CUTM Odisha PhD Admission 2021 Application Procedure
- Candidates applying for PhD Programme shall apply through the downloaded application form from the institute website https://cutm.ac.in/research/phd-programme/
The Research Committee shall admit candidates by a two-stage process:
- An Entrance Test shall be conducted and a candidate has to qualify with 50% marks. Entrance Test shall consist of 50% of research methodology and 50% shall be subject specific.
- An interview/ viva-voce to be organized by the DRC when the candidates are required to discuss their research interest/area through a presentation
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website