Central University of Tamil Nadu Thiruvarur announce Admission to PhD (Part Time) Programme 2023 through Entrance test
Central University of Tamil Nadu PhD Admission 2023 – Central University of Tamil Nadu Thiruvarur has invited online application for admission to Part Time 4-years Ph.D Programmes through Entrance test during the Academic year 2023-2024
Central University of Tamil Nadu PhD Admission 2023
PhD Program offered
- Computer Science
- Epidemiology & Public Health
- Life Science
- Mass Communication
- Materials Science
- Social Work
- Last date for submission of online application form: 20th June 2023
- Date of Entrance Exam: To be announced
- Entrance Exam Centres: Chennai & Thiruvarur
Eligibility Criteria for Central University of Tamil Nadu Phd Admission 2023
- A consistently good academic record possessing a Master’s Degree (two years duration) or M.Phil. degree with a minimum of 55% marks [50% for OBC (Non-creamy layer) / SC/ST/PWD candidates] preceded by a Bachelor’s Degree or an equivalent Degree of three years duration from a recognized University/Institute.
- Passed M.A./M.Sc. or M.Phil./ MBA or Post Graduation in Financial Economics / Econometrics / Statistics or Equivalent or ACA/ACS/CMA or M.Phil. in Commerce / Management / Financial Economics / Statistics of Equivalent obtained from any recognised Indian University or its equivalent, with a minimum of 55% marks for General category and 50% marks for OBC/SC/ST/PWD categories at P.G level.
- Those who have appeared for final year P.G. Degree Exams and waiting for the result also can apply.
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website https://cutn.ac.in/ & https://cutn.ac.in/
- Candidates desirous of applying for more than one programme have to apply separately with different Email I.D and make separate payment.
- The candidates are required to submit the application through proper channel endorsed by the appropriate authority in his/her organization to pursue studies on a part-time basis
- The applicants are advised to take a print out of the submitted application for future reference.
- For General and OBC candidates – Rs.800/-
- For SC/ST candidates – Rs. 350/-
- For PWD candidates – Nil
Mode of Payment
- Online Through Debit card/Credit card/Net Banking/SBI collect
- Admission will be done through a two stage process.
- Stage I – An entrance test with qualifying marks as 50% (45% and for OBC-NCL, SC, ST & PWD candidates). The syllabus of the entrance test shall consist of 50% or research methodology and 50% shall be subject specific.
- Stage II – An interview/viva-voce.
- For selection of candidates, a weightage of 70% to the entrance test and 30% to the performance in the Interview/Viva-voce
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
- Top PhD Entrance Exams in India
- PhD Admission and Entrance Exam Notifications 2023
- Admission Notification and Dates 2023