Central University of Rajasthan announces admission to M.Sc in Digital Society through CUCET 2019
Central University of Rajasthan M.Sc in Digital Society Admission 2019 – Central University of Rajasthan invites application for admission to M.Sc in Digital Society for academic session 2019.
M.Sc in Digital Society Program Highlights
- First Public University to introduce the Program in India.
- Introduced in collaboration with IIIT-Bangalore.
- Two Year’s Program (Four Semesters).
- Seats: 15 (Maximum)
- Interdisciplinary Course: Fine blending of courses of Information Communication Technology (ICT) and Social Sciences.
- Pedagogy: Digital design; Data intensive applications; and Research and policy studies.
- Compulsory 6 months Internship in the fourth semester with dissertation in an external organisation, industry which will pave the way for placement opportunities.
- Students will learn PYTHON, R, SAS, Hadoop, and Data Visualisation skills (ICT-Lab Learning)
See: MSc Admissions
CURAJ M.Sc in Digital Society Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Last Date for Application: 13th April 2019
- All India CUCET Examination: 25-26 May 2019
- Results declaration: 21st June 2019
Eligibility Criteria for CURAJ M.Sc in Digital Society Admission 2019
- Graduation Degree (Three Years) from the recognised university possessing a minimum of 55% marks or equivalent grade in aggregate in any disciplines: Sciences, Social Sciences, Commerce and Management, Arts and Humanities, Computer Sciences, and Engineering.
- Admission through CUCET 2019 (All India level Test).
- Only CUCET Score will be considered for admission.
CURAJ M.Sc in Digital Society Admission 2019 Application Process
- Applications should be submitted ONLINE only; OFFLINE applications will NOT be accepted
- Applicants are required to fill-in all the details in the application form carefully. On submission of online application successfully the students will get successful completion message.
- A candidate may fill the form partially and login again to complete it later. Candidates will receive SMS and Email alerts at the time of registration and after completing payment. He/She can download registration slip with payment status
- General/OBC/EWS Applicants – Rs. 800/-
- SC/ST Applicants – Rs. 350/-
- PWD Applicants – Nil