Central University of Rajasthan announces Admission to UG PG Programs 2021 through CUCET
Central University of Rajasthan Admission 2021 – Central University of Rajasthan invites application for admission to various Undergraduate/Integrated and Postgraduate Programs through the Central University Common Entrance Test (CUCET-2021) for the academic year 2021. Applications for the same can be submitted online through CUCET-2021 website on or before September 01, 2021.
Check out details of Central University of Rajasthan Admission 2021 from the post below.
- UG Program : B.Voc, B.Tech, B.Ed., B.Sc., BA (hons), B.Sc. (Hons), BBA, BPA,
- Integrated Program : Integrated B.Sc. (Hons) M.Sc., Integrated M.Sc., integrated B.A. B.Ed., Integrated B.A. LLB (Hons) , Integrated M.A., Integrated/ Dual Degree B.A.-M.A.
- PG Program : MA, M.Ed., MPA, M.tech, M.Sc., MSW, M.Arch, M.Pharma, MPH, M.com, MBA, MHMCT, MTTM, M.Lib.I.Sc., MPES, MPEd.,
- PG Diploma : Hindi (Mass Communication and media writing), Chemical Laboratory Technician, Yoga, Indian Scripts- Brahmi and Sharda, Shavism, Indian Mystical thoughts, NRI Laws, Media Writing and Digital Communication
- Law : LLM, LLB
- Diploma Program : Beauty and Wellness, Yoga, Petroleum Geosciences,
- Certificate Course : Beauty and Wellness, Research Methods and Data Analysis Techniques
Central University of Rajasthan Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Duration of Online registration and submission of Application Form for CU-CET 2021 : 16th August 2021
- Last Date of successful fee transaction : 02nd September 2021 (upto 11:50 pm)
- Date of correction in Application form : 03rd to 04th September 2021
- Dates of Examination : 15th, 16th, 23rd and 24th September 2021
Eligibility Criteria for Central University of Rajasthan Admission 2021
- For Integrated Courses : Candidates must have passed 10 + 2 from a recognized board with minimum 50% marks or equivalent grade in aggregate for UR category and 45% or equivalent grade for SC/ST/PWD/EWS candidates.
- For PG Diploma : Graduation degree of three years in any discipline from a recognized University possessing a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent grade in aggregate for General category and 45% marks for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/EWS candidates.
- For PG Courses : Bachelor’s degree is mandatory in a field in which a candidate wish to apply for Post graduation.
- Note : All course Eligibility criteria check on the website https://cucet.nta.nic.in/
Central University of Rajasthan Admission 2021 Application Process
- Candidate must read carefully the Instructions (including how to fill up Application Form online) given in the Information Bulletin available on the NTA Website https://cucet.nta.nic.in/ or www.nta.ac.in
- Candidates can apply for CU-CET (PG) 2021 through “Online” mode only. The Application Form in any other mode will not be accepted.
- Instructions for filling Online Application Form:
- Follow the steps given below to Apply Online:
- Step-1: Register for Online Registration using your own Email ID and Mobile No. and note down system generated Application Number.
- Step-2: Complete the Online Application Form and note down the system generated Application Number.
- Step-3: Upload visible scanned images of: (i) a recent photograph (in jpg/ jpeg file, size 10Kb – 200Kb) either in colour or black & white with 80% face (without mask)
- visible including ears against white background; (ii) candidate’s signature (file size: 4kb – 30kb)
- Step-4: Pay prescribed fee through Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card / UPI and Wallet, keep proof of fee paid for future reference.
- For General/OBC/EWS Applicants : Rs.800/-
- For SC/ST/Transgender Applicants : Rs.350/-
- For PWD Applicants : Nil
- Mode of Payment : Online through Net-Banking/ Debit Card /Credit Card / UPI / Wallet
- Candidates need to qualify CUCET 2021 by minimum 40% of marks for UR & OBC candidates and 35% for SC & ST candidates.
- There is Group Discussion (GD) & Personal Interview (PI) in Master of Business Administration (MBA).
- Mode of Examination : Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Pattern of Examination : MCQ
- Duration of Examination : 120 minutes (02:00 hours)
- Start Date of Examination Schedule : 15, 16, 23 & 24 September, 2021
- Timing of Examination (Two slots per day) : Shift 1- 10.00 AM to 12.00 Noon (IST) & Shift-2-03.00 PM to 05.00 PM (IST)
- Examination Centre : As mentioned on the Admit Card
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website