Central University of Himachal Pradesh Admission to M.A. (Panjabi) and MFA (Painting) Academic Session 2021-22
Central University of Himachal Pradesh MA and MFA Admission 2021 – Central University of Himachal Pradesh (CUHP) Kangra invites online applications from the eligible candidates for seeking admission in the following Postgraduate Programs of Study [M.A. (Panjabi) and MFA (Painting)] for the academic session 2021-22
Check out the post below for more details on Central University of Himachal Pradesh MA and MFA Admission 2021.
- M.A. (Panjabi)
- MFA (Master of Fine Art) Painting
Central University of Himachal Pradesh MA and MFA Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Last Date for the Submission of Application 22st August 2021
Eligibility Criteria for Central University of Himachal Pradesh MA and MFA Admission 2021
- The minimum eligibility requirements and selection criteria for admission are as under:
- M.A. (Panjabi) : A minimum of 50% marks or an equivalent grade in Bachelor / UG degree with Panjabi Subject from a recognized University or an equivalent examination.
- MFA (Art) Painting : A minimum of 50% marks BFA / BVA or an equivalent grade from a recognized University or an equivalent examination
- Relaxation in Minimum : Relaxation in minimum qualifying marks up to a maximum of 5% shall be made in case of candidates belonging to the SC, ST, OBC (Non-creamy layer) and Persons with Disabilities Categories.
Reservation of Seats
- Universities shall follow reservation in admission as mandated under the Central Educational Institutions (Reservation of Seats) Act 2006, as amended from time to time.
- University shall also follow reservation in admission in all Programmes of Study in accordance with the Persons with Disabilities (Equal Opportunities, Protection of Rights and Full Participation) Act, 1995.
Central University of Himachal Pradesh MA and MFA Admission 2021 Application Process
- All admissions shall be based on the ONLINE applications ONLY received in response to the admission notification and issue of this prospectus.
- Prospectus can be downloaded free of cost from the university website (www.cuhimachal.ac.in). Hard copy of the prospectus/application form shall NOT be made available by the University.
- A candidate can apply online by clicking on the link given at the University website www.cuhimachal.ac.in
- Application fee shall be payable as per the instructions given on the Website of the University.
- For General Category : Rs. 400/-
- For OBC Category : Rs. 300/-
- For SC/ST/PH Categories : Rs. 100/-
- Mode of Payment : Online through Debit card/Credit card/Net Banking
- The admission shall strictly be made on the basis of criterion as decided by the University.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website