Central Sanskrit University announces PhD Admission 2023, Apply Now
Central Sanskrit University PhD Admission 2023 – Central Sanskrit University, New Delhi invites application for admission to PhD Program through Vidyavaridhi (Ph.D.) Entrance Test (VVET) for the academic session 2022-23
Central Sanskrit University PhD Admission 2023
- Online application (Without late fee) : 12th December 2022 to 31st December 2022
- Online application (With late fee) and editing in submitted online application : 02nd January 2023 to 05th January 2022
- Download of Admit Cards : 14th January 2023 onwards
- Date of Examination : 22th January 2023 (Sunday)
- Objection Prayer on Payment Mode : 24th January 2023 to 25th January 2023
- Final Keys of Answers : 31st January 2023
- List of Qualified Students in Entrance Test : 10th February 2023
- Interview/Viva Voce (Obtaining at least 50% marks in Entrance Test will be the qualification for Interview/Viva Voce) : Dates to be announced and to be published on website
- Final List of Qualified Students : Dates to be announced and to be published on website
- All those students who:
- possess Acharya/M.A. in any subject of Sanskrit or equivalent degree from Universities/Deemed Universities/Private Universities recognized by University Grants Commission, with at least 55% marks,
- or, appearing in 1-year/2-semester master’s degree programme after a 4-year/8- semester bachelor’s degree programme
- or, appearing in a 2-year/4-semester master’s degree programme after a 3-year bachelor’s degree programme or qualifications declared equivalent to the master’s degree by the corresponding statutory regulatory body, with at least 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed or equivalent qualification from a foreign educational Institution accredited by an assessment and accreditation agency which is approved, recognized or authorized by an authority, established or incorporated under a law in its home country or any other statutory authority in that country to assess, accredit or assure quality and standards of the educational institution.
- A relaxation of 5% marks or its equivalent grade may be allowed for those belonging to SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer)/differently-Abled, Economically Weaker Section EWS) and other categories of candidates as per the decision of the University Grants Commission from time to time.
- Provided that a candidate seeking admission after a 4-year/8-semester bachelor’s degree programme should have a minimum of 75% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade.
- Candidates who have completed the M.Phil. programme with at least 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade.
- The applicants appearing for VVET-2022 can fill prescribed online applications from websites (https://www.sanskrit.nic.in/).
- The online applications filled after the last date will not be accepted.
- Only eligible candidates in VVET will be admitted in order of merit. This merit list will be valid for the year 2022 only.
- For Unreserved Candidates (without late fee) : Rs. 2,000/- (Application Fee Rs. 1,000+ Processing Fee Rs. 1,000)
- For SC/ST/EWS/Differentlyabled/ OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) Candidates (without late fee) : Rs. 1,000/- (Application Fee Rs. 500+ Processing Fee Rs. 500)
- For Unreserved Candidates (with late fee) : Rs. 3,000/-
- For SC/ST/EWS/Differentlyabled/ OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) Candidates (with late fee) : Rs. 1,500/-
Entrance Test Pattern
- Central Sanskrit University will conduct Vidyavaridhi (Ph.D.) Entrance Test (VVET2022) for a minimum three years Vidyavaridhi (Ph.D.) programme.
- The test will be Computer-based Test (CBT).
- The test will be bi-lingual – Sanskrit & English
- First Part – 75 questions out of 100 questions are common to all students.
- Second Part – 25 questions will be school-specific.
- Test will be conducted in two shifts:
- First Shift – 10.00 AM – 12.00 PM (120 Minutes) for One School/Subject
- Second Shift 12.00 PM – 12.30 PM (only 30 Minutes) for Two School/Subject
For more details and apply please visit the official website