Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences (CCRAS) announces Panchkarma Assistant Training Course (PATC) Admission 2021
CCRAS Assistant Training Course Admission 2021 – The Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences (CCRAS), Ministry of AYUSH, Govt. of India invites applications for one-year, full time and self-financed Panchkarma Assistant Training Course (PATC) conducted by CCRAS, Ministry of AYUSH, Govt. of India, New Delhi for the year 2021
CCRAS is an autonomous body of the Ministry of Ayurveda, Yoga & Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha and Homeopathy (Ministry of AYUSH), Govt. of India.
CCRAS Assistant Training Course Admission 2021 Important Date
- Last Date for Receipt of Applications: On or before 06th May 2021
- Central Ayurveda Research Institute for Cardiovascular Diseases, New Delhi &
- National Ayurveda Research Institute for Panchakarma, Cheruthuruthy, Kerala
Duration of the Course
- One-year (September 2021 – August 2020) full-time certificate training course of Panchakarma Assistant
Number of Seats
- 30 Seats at NARIP, Cheruthuruthy and 10 Seats at CARICD, New Delhi, (50% each for male and female candidates at both centres) in each year
- In case of non-availability of any gender, reserved seats will be allocated to other gender.
Eligibility Criteria for CCRAS Assistant Training Course Admission 2021
- Candidates with Intermediate/Senior School Certificate Examination (Class XII) (12 years of Schooling)
- Below 25 years as on 1st January of the start of Training Year. 5 years age relaxation will be given to SC/ST candidates and 3 years age relaxation will be given to OBC candidates of Non-Creamy Layer (NCL) as per the norms of Govt. of India.
Medium of Instruction
- The medium of Instruction will be Hindi / English. (Explanations and Interpretations may be given in regional languages as per requirement)
- As per rules of the Government of India, reservation policy is 15% for SC, 7.5% for ST, 27% for OBC and 4% for PH. In case of non-availability of eligible candidates in reserve category, seats will be filled from General Category
- Applications will be invited in the month of May through a window Advertisement published in a National (1 Hindi & 1 English) and two local news-papers (in regional language) which will also be uploaded on Council’s website (www.ccras.nic.in) along with the Information Brochure
- Admission in this course will be made on the basis of Merit of marks obtained in 12th Class
- The list of selected candidates will be uploaded on Council’s website and will also be displayed at Notice Board of the Institute. A waiting list will also be made to full the vacant seats, if any. The decision of the Director/ In-charge will be the final in selection of candidates
- If any student is found to be joined any similar or different full-time course at elsewhere, his/her admission will be deemed cancelled
CCRAS Assistant Training Course Admission 2021 Application Process
- Application Form may be downloaded from the Council’s Website www.ccras.nic.in after publication of Advertisement in Newspapers.
- Duly filled in application form is to be submitted to the concerned institute by Registered/Speed Post along with self-attested requisite documents and Demand Draft of Rs.500/- drawn in favor of ‘A.C.R.I.’, payable at New Delhi (Indian Overseas Bank, West Punjabi Bagh Branch (000687), OR ‘National Research Institute of Panchakarma’ payable at Shoranur (State Bank of India Branch (000760) in Kerala) on or before 06th May 2021
- The course fee is Rs.30000/- per student per year
- The fee will be charged in three installments @Rs.10000/- per installment (1st installment in July at the time of admission, 2nd installment in November and 3rd installment in March)
- Examination Fee of Rs.1000/- is to be paid along with 3rd installment of course fee
- The Exam Form, devised and provided by the concerned institute, will also be called up and submitted by the trainee along with exam fee
- No refund will be allowed once any of the fees is deposited
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website