Central Board Of Irrigation and Power (CBIP) announces 26 Weeks Post Graduate Diploma in Courses Admission 2022, Apply now
CBIP Gurgaon PG Diploma Admission 2022 – Central Board of Irrigation and Power (CBIP) is inviting applications for admission into 26 weeks PG Diploma course in Transmission and Distribution Systems with Automation SCADA/ DMS & other Technological Interface like Smart Grid, Smart Meter with AI & ML and IoT Complying Industry Rev 4.0. Course will commence on 16th of January 2023.
CBIP Gurgaon PG Diploma Admission 2022
- Issue of Prospectus: 05th November 2022
- Last date of receipt of application forms in all respects: 15th December 2022
- Display of merit list in website: 17th December 2022
- Personal Interview: 19th – 22nd December 2022.
- Commencement of the Course: 16th January 2023
No of Seats
- 60 (SIXTY ONLY)
- Bachelor of Engineering or equivalent in Electrical, Electrical and Electronics or Power Engineering or related branches from premier universities/ Institutes.
- No Age Limit
- For Registration and Prospectus Containing syllabus with course curriculum, please refer to our website www.cbip.org and contact our CBIP Officials with following details.
- Non Sponsored Candidates- Rs. 1,00,000
- Sponsored Candidates- Rs. 1,25,000
- On merit basis (percentage of marks in 10th, 12th & BE/B.Tech and personal interview).
- Preference will be given to fresh BE/B.Tech 2022 passed or 2021 passed out with (1-2) years’ experience from Power Sector.
- Merit list will be displayed on the website
For more details and to apply online, please visit official website