Calcutta University announces Post PG Diploma Course in School Counselling Admission 2020
Calcutta University Post PG Diploma in School Counselling Admission 2019 – Applications are invited for admission in Post Postgraduate Diploma course in School Counselling (One year Self-Financed Professional course) in the Department of Applied Psychology, Calcutta University in the academic session 2019-2020.
Calcutta University Post PG Diploma Admission 2020 Important Dates
- Date of Publication of the Admission Notice: 24th November 2019
- Submission of Filled-up Application Forms: 25th November 2019 to 03rd January 2020
- Date and time of Interview: 27th January 2020 from 2.00 P.M. onwards
- Publication of list of selected candidates: 03rd January 2020
- Date of Admission: 10th, 11th & 12th February 2020
- Venue of Interview: The Office of the Secretary, U.C.S.T. A., 92, A. P. C. Road, Kolkata
See: Admission Notification and Dates 2020
No. of seats
Eligibility Criteria for Calcutta University Post PG Diploma Admission 2020
- Minimum qualification of the candidates for admission: M.A./M.Sc. in Applied Psychology / Psychology of Calcutta University or other equivalent Universities.
- Final selection of candidates will be made on the basis of interview.
- Rs. 20,000.00 (Twenty thousand) and other admissible charges
Calcutta University Post PG Diploma Admission 2020 Application Process
- Prescribed application forms to be downloaded from Calcutta University Website www.caluniv.ac.in
- Duly filled in Application Form, cash deposition receipt/ DD along with relevant self-attested testimonials to be deposited to the Office of the Secretary, U.C.S.T.A., 92, A.P.C. Road, Kolkata-700009 on or before 03rd January 2020.
- Candidates may also send Application Form by post along with relevant self-attested testimonials and Demand Draft to the Office of the Secretary, U.C.S.T.A., 92, A.P.C. Road, Kolkata-700009 within the last date of submission of application form i.e. on or before 03/01/2020. University Authority will not be responsible for any delay or loss of application form or correspondence in postal transit. Please write on the top of the envelope “Application for Post Post-Graduate Diploma course in School Counselling“.
- Application Fee of Rs. 200.00 for General/OBC candidates and Rs. 100.00 for SC/ST/PC to be paid by Demand Draft in favour of “University of Calcutta” payable at Kolkata along with application form.
See: Psychology Career – Courses, Job prospects, Pay, Top Colleges
University of Calcutta
University of Calcutta, Kolkata, Department of Applied Psychology, Office of the Secretary, U.C.S.T.A., 92, A.P.C. Road, Kolkata-700009, Website www.caluniv.ac.in