University of Calcutta announces Admission to PhD Program in Comparative Indian Language and Literature (CILL) for Session 2023, Apply now
Calcutta University PhD Admission 2023 in Comparative Indian Language and Literature – University of Calcutta (CU) Kolkata invites applications for Research Eligibility Test (RET) 2023 for admission to Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) Program in Comparative Indian Language and Literature (CILL) offered at Department of Comparative Indian Language and Literature for the session 2023-24.
Calcutta University PhD CILL Admission 2023
- Last date for submission of application form through email: 11th September 2023
- The list of eligible candidates to appear in Research Eligibility Test (RET) will be notified on 13th September 2023
- Date of Research Eligibility Test (RET): 22nd September 2023
- Date of Online Interview: 25th September 2023
Eligibility Criteria for University of Calcutta PhD CILL Admission 2023
- M.A. in Comparative Indian Language and Literature or any other allied literature discipline with specialisation in Comparative Indian Literature/ Comparative Literature with at least 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade ‘B’ in the UGC 7 – point scale ( relaxation will be given as per norms).
- Those candidates who have already passed M.Phil / UGC NET/ SET/ SLET need not appear for the RET and can directly apply to appear for the interview.
Total Number of Seats
- 04 (Four). Reservation(s) for admission to the above positions would comply with the West Bengal State Higher Educational Institutions (Reservation in Admission) Act, 2013.
- Application Form can be downloaded at the official website https://www.caluniv.ac.in/
- Candidates should apply in the attached proforma along with an application fee of Rs. 100/- by online payment through SB/ Collect [https://www.onlinesbi.com/sbico/lect/].
- Candidates are required to complete and submit the scanned copy of the application form along with scanned copies of supportive documents and challan receipt by email to: The Head, Department of Comparative Indian Language and Literature, University of Calcutta, Email: [email protected]
- Submit the filled up Application Form, self-attested copy of relevant mark sheets, along with the receipt of deposition of Application Fee of Rs. 100/-, paid through State Bank Collect within the due date to the Head, Department of Polymer Science & Technology, University of Calcutta through Email ([email protected]).
- Application fee – Rs. 100/-
- Mode of Payment – Online through SBI Collect or cash
- Selection will be based on Research Eligibility Test (RET) and online interview.
For more details and to apply, please visit the official website