> Calcutta University
> Calcutta University PG Diploma in Investment Portfolio Management Services 2019
Calcutta University PG Diploma in Investment Portfolio Management Services 2019
Calcutta University announces Admission to PG Diploma in Investment Portfolio Mgt. Services PGDPMS 2019
Calcutta University PG Diploma Admission 2019 – University of Calcutta invites the applications for admission to inaugural One-Year (Evening) PG Diploma in Investment Portfolio Management Services (PGDPMS) for the academic session 2019
Also See : Admission Notifications
Name of the Course
- Post Graduate Diploma in Investment Portfolio Management Service (PGDPMS)
- Short term Goals
- Self-employment positions
- Undergoing the course, a person can
- Understand the manifold dimensions in the areas of capital market, financial inclusiveness, and ethics in financial markets, the three thrust areas of CUCSE-CEFM.
- Prepare for qualifying various certifications from professional bodies of capital / financial market.
- Make significant value addition to compete in the present-day industry scenario
- The total intake to PGDPMS Course is restricted to 50 (fifty) for the inaugural session. However, the course shall not be offered unless there is a minimum enrolment of 30 (thirty) students.
Calcutta University PG Diploma Admission 2019 Dates
- Last Date for Online submission of Application Form: 07th December 2018
- Session; Classes July – June of every academic year
Eligibility Criteria for Calcutta University PG Diploma Admission 2019
- Applicant must have Bachelors (with Honours/General) in Arts/Science/Commerce /Business Administration (10+2+3) or in Engineering and Technology/Medical Science/Law/Professional Course (10+2+4) or its equivalent from any University/Institution recognized by the University of Calcutta
- The admission to the PGDPMS course will be primarily based on merit and personal interview, subject to University reservation rules.
- Total Fee per student – Rs.24000/- to be paid, comprising Rs.22000/- per student + Rs.2000/- as caution deposit per student returnable without interest after successful completion of the Course.
Calcutta University PG Diploma Admission 2019 Application Process
- University of Calcutta in prescribed form (to be downloaded from University Website (www.caluniv.ac.in), along with an application fee of Rs.500/- payable through electronic fund transfer or direct deposit to any SBI Branch in “CU A/C CALCUTTA STOCK EXCHANGE CUSTOMERS PROTECTION FUND, A/c No. 32290555418, State Bank of India, Calcutta University Branch, IFS Code SBIN0007766, Branch Code 007766
- The details regarding course structure, course fees, caution deposit, admission and exam requirements etc. are available in the prospectus to be downloaded from University website: www.caluniv.ac.in
- For related details about the Centre of Excellence created in collaboration with Calcutta Stock Exchange, visit https://www.caluniv.ac.in/academic/cucse-cefm/about.html