Calcutta University announces Admission to PG Diploma in Investment Portfolio Mgt. Services PGDPMS 2019
Calcutta University PG Diploma Admission 2019 – University of Calcutta invites the applications for admission to inaugural One-Year (Evening) PG Diploma in Investment Portfolio Management Services (PGDPMS) for the academic session 2019
Also See : Admission Notifications
Name of the Course
- Post Graduate Diploma in Investment Portfolio Management Service (PGDPMS)
- Short term Goals
- Self-employment positions
- Undergoing the course, a person can
- Understand the manifold dimensions in the areas of capital market, financial inclusiveness, and ethics in financial markets, the three thrust areas of CUCSE-CEFM.
- Prepare for qualifying various certifications from professional bodies of capital / financial market.
- Make significant value addition to compete in the present-day industry scenario
- The total intake to PGDPMS Course is restricted to 50 (fifty) for the inaugural session. However, the course shall not be offered unless there is a minimum enrolment of 30 (thirty) students.
Calcutta University PG Diploma Admission 2019 Dates
- Last Date for Online submission of Application Form: 07th December 2018
- Session; Classes July – June of every academic year
Eligibility Criteria for Calcutta University PG Diploma Admission 2019
- Applicant must have Bachelors (with Honours/General) in Arts/Science/Commerce /Business Administration (10+2+3) or in Engineering and Technology/Medical Science/Law/Professional Course (10+2+4) or its equivalent from any University/Institution recognized by the University of Calcutta
- The admission to the PGDPMS course will be primarily based on merit and personal interview, subject to University reservation rules.
- Total Fee per student – Rs.24000/- to be paid, comprising Rs.22000/- per student + Rs.2000/- as caution deposit per student returnable without interest after successful completion of the Course.
Calcutta University PG Diploma Admission 2019 Application Process
- University of Calcutta in prescribed form (to be downloaded from University Website (www.caluniv.ac.in), along with an application fee of Rs.500/- payable through electronic fund transfer or direct deposit to any SBI Branch in “CU A/C CALCUTTA STOCK EXCHANGE CUSTOMERS PROTECTION FUND, A/c No. 32290555418, State Bank of India, Calcutta University Branch, IFS Code SBIN0007766, Branch Code 007766
- The details regarding course structure, course fees, caution deposit, admission and exam requirements etc. are available in the prospectus to be downloaded from University website: www.caluniv.ac.in
- For related details about the Centre of Excellence created in collaboration with Calcutta Stock Exchange, visit https://www.caluniv.ac.in/academic/cucse-cefm/about.html