Calcutta University announces Admission to PG (MA, M.Sc, M.Com. Int. BLibISc-MLibISc and MSc/M.Tech 2nd Yr) Courses 2021
Calcutta University PG Admission 2021 – Calcutta University invites applications from interested candidates for Centralized Admission to MA, M.Sc, M.Com. M.Ed., LL.M., Int. BLibISc-MLibISc and Msc/M.Tech 2nd Yr Courses for the academic year 2021-2022.
Interested candidates can check out more details on Calcutta University PG Admission 2021 from the page below.
Calcutta University PG Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Start date for filling of online application form at website : 01st September 2021
- Last date for submission the online application form : 15th September 2021
Eligibility Criteria for Calcutta University PG Admission 2021
- Passed Bachelor’s degree in the relevant discipline with minimum marks from a recognized University.
- Passed Bachelor’s degree in Science stream with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized University.
- Candidates should have a B.Ed./ B.A.B.Ed./ B.Sc.B.Ed./ B.El.Ed/ D.El.Ed with 50% marks or Equivalent degree and appearing candidates also eligible to apply for the M.Ed course.
- For all the courses, Eligibility details can be checked from the University Website https://www.caluniv.ac.in/
Calcutta University PG Admission 2021 Application Process
- Eligible candidates can apply through the official website https://www.caluniv.ac.in/
- Online Application Form Submission for Admission to M.A., M.Sc., M.Com. Int. B. Lib I.Sc-M. Lib. I.Sc and 2yr MSC/M.Tech Courses (2021-22) under the University of Calcutta will go on from 01st September to 15th September 2021.
- The candidates desirous to seek admission to be required to apply on the prescribed form online. Only those applicants, who apply online before the last date and satisfy the eligibility criteria, will be considered for admission.
- Further details will be notified in due course. All are requested to follow the university website regularly.
- For General Candidates : Rs. 200/-
- For SC, ST, PWD : Rs. 100/-
- Mode of Payment : Through Billdesk Gateway.
- Selection list for admission will be published strictly in order of merit, based on percentage of marks and Entrance test.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website