Calcutta Girls BT College B.Ed Admission 2020 – Calcutta Girls BT College, Kolkata invited online applications from women candidates for admission to B.Ed. Course for the academic session 2020.
|The B. Ed Course for the session 2020-22 will be issued to women graduate (preferably with Honours and / or Master Degree) candidates in English, Bengali, History, Geography, Economics, Education, Life Science (Zoology, Physiology, Botany), Physical Science (Physics, Chemistry), Mathematics, B.E. / B.Tech. With Science and Mathematics|
|The total no. of intake is 50. 50% seats are reserved for deputed candidates. Reservation of seats for SC, ST and PWD candidates is 22%, 6% and 4% respectively.|
Calcutta Girls’ BT College B.Ed Admission 2020 Important Dates
|Online Application from||1st week of June 2020|
|Provisional merit list for counselling on||2nd week of June 2020|
|Counselling as well as admission on||2nd week June 2020|
|Counselling reporting time||11:30 AM sharp|
|No candidate will be allowed to enter into counselling session||after 11:30 AM|
Eligibility Criteria for Calcutta Girls’ BT College B.Ed Admission 2020
- Applicants, both deputed and fresher must have passed Bachelor degree and / or Master degree examination (with at least 50% marks in aggregate in case of candidates belonging to General category, 45% marks for SC and ST categories from a recognized University.
- For BE/BTech with Science and Mathematics with 55% for General category, 50% marks for SC and ST categories).
- Age limit is 40 years for fresher candidates as on 01/07/2020, relaxable upto 5 years for reserved categories i.e. S.C., S.T., PWD and no age bar for deputed candidates.
- Selection of Deputed Teachers of Secondary School/Madrasah affiliated to W.B.B.S.E./W.B.B.M.E will be made on the basis of period of approved services in the School/Madrasah.
- Selection of fresher candidates will be done strictly on merit basis. Microbiology should be considered as Life Science. Candidates May Apply.
- Reservation and Selection will be made strictly as per NCTE, WBUTTEPA and State Govt. Norms. Form numbers of the selected candidates will be duly published in the website of the college. No individual information will be communicated.
- No Candidate will be allowed to enter for counselling session after 11:30 a.m. Time should be strictly maintained.
Calcutta Girls’ BT College B.Ed Admission 2020 Application Form
- Applications are to be submitted online www.cgbtcollege.edu.in
- According to the norms of the institution every student must have 80% attendance at the end of every semester for being eligible for appearing in the examination.
- The admission of the student will stand cancelled if the student fails to join the classes within 15 days after commencement of the session. Fees will not be refunded after admission.
- Submission of admission form does not assure admission.
- Forms will be cancelled if the candidate does not fulfil the eligibility criteria of NCTE and WBUTTEPA.
- In the matter of general conduct, discipline of the students shall be guided by the rules framed by the authorities.
|Registration fees of||Rs. 500/- is non-refundable.|
|Course Fee for the 1st Year||Deputed – 30,700/- & Fresher – 27,100/-|
|2nd Year: Deputed||24,700/- & Fresher – 21,100/-|
For more details please visit the official website