Bharati Vidyapeeth Pune PhD Admission 2022 through Common Entrance Test, Apply Now
BVP Pune PhD CET 2022 – Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune invites application for Common Entrance Test (CET) for Admission to PhD Program for the academic session 2022-23
Interested candidates can check the post below for more details on BVP Pune PhD CET 2022.
BVP Pune PhD CET 2022
PhD Program offered
- The University offers PhD Program in the following Faculty:
- Faculty of Arts, Social Science and Commerce
- Faculty of Science
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Medical Sciences
- Faculty of Dentistry
- Faculty of Ayurved
- Faculty of Homeopathy
- Faculty of Nursing
- Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Faculty of Engineering & Technology
- Faculty of Interdisciplinary Studies
- Faculty of Management Studies
BVP Pune PhD CET 2022 Important Dates
- Last date for submission duly completed Online application form : 11th April 2022
- Date of Common Entrance Test (Online Mode) : 24th April 2022 (11.00 am to 2.00 pm)
- Places where the Entrance Test will be held : Pune, New Delhi, Navi Mumbai and Sangli
- Date of Declaration of Written Test Result : 14th May 2022
- Date of Interview : 23rd, 24th & 25th May 2022
- Date of Declaration of Final Merit List : 04th June 2022
- Date of Confirmation of Admission : 14th June 2022
- Commencement of Classes of Ph.D. course : 01st July 2022
- Tentative Ph.D. Course work Examination : 04th January 2023
BVP Pune PhD CET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates for admission to the Ph.D. program shall have a Master’s degree or a professional degree declared equivalent to the Master’s degree by the corresponding statutory regulatory body, with at least 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade ‘B’ in the UGC 7-point scale (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) or an equivalent degree from a foreign educational institution recognized under a law in its home country.
- A relaxation of 5% of marks, from 55% to 50%, or an equivalent relaxation of grade, may be allowed for those belonging to SC/ST/ differently-abled and other categories of candidates.
- Candidates who have cleared the M.Phil. course work with at least 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade in a point scale if a grading system is followed and have successfully completed the M.Phil. Degree shall be eligible to proceed to do research work leading to the Ph.D. degree in the same university in an integrated program. The candidates possessing a degree considered equivalent to M.Phil degree of an Indian institution or from a foreign recognized institution shall be eligible for Ph.D. program
- The candidates, who have UGC-NET (including JRF/AYUSH-NET) / UGC – CSIR NET (including JRF / SLET / valid GATE / GPAT / Project Fellows / Teacher fellowship or DST inspire fellowship, DBT fellowship, or Quality improvement program (QIP), National Doctoral Fellowship Scheme (NDF) of AICTE or have passed M.Phil. will be exempted from appearing at the ‘All India Entrance Test’ for the Ph.D admission.
- The candidates appearing for the final year of the postgraduate examination can also appear for the Entrance Test.
BVP Pune PhD CET 2022 Application Process
- Eligible candidates can apply online through official website https://bvuniversity.edu.in/ & admissions.bvuniversity.edu.in
- The payment of processing fees for the entrance test has to be made online, through the online application portal.
- Candidates will have to upload their photograph and signature at the online application portal.
- Information about the conduct of examination will be provided at the application portal. The candidate has to visit the website regularly to be updated.
- Registration fee (Non exempted) : Rs. 2500/-
- For candidates exempted from appearing for the entrance test, the Registration fee is Rs. 1500/- nonrefundable.
- Mode of Payment: Online through Credit card/Debit card/Net Banking
- The admissions to a PhD degree program will be based on the merit obtained by the candidate in an ‘All India Entrance Test’ conducted by the University and fulfillment of the eligibility conditions.
- The ‘All India Entrance Test’ will have 50% weightage for Research Methodology and 50% weightage for the prescribed syllabus of respective subjects.
- The written entrance test will be of 100 marks for a duration of three hours. A candidate must score a minimum 50% of marks (relaxation of 5% of marks from 50% to 45% for candidates belonging to SC/ST/differently-abled category) in the test to qualify for admission. Only those candidates who have scored 50% and more for the written test will be eligible to appear for the interview.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website