Xavier Institute of Management Bhubaneswar announces Admission to B.Sc. (Hons.) in Sustainable Development Program 2022, Apply now
XIM University B.Sc. (Hons.) Admission – Xavier Institute of Management (XIM) University Bhubaneswar (formerly known as Xavier University) invites applications for admission to the 3-year B.Sc. (Hons.) Program in Sustainable Development offered at Xavier School of Sustainability (XSOS) for the academic Session 2022.
Interested candidates can apply till May 31, 2022 through online mode. Read on for details such as eligibility criteria, important dates, application process, fees and more for Xavier University B.Sc. (Hons.) Admission 2022
XIM University B.Sc. (Hons.) Admission Dates 2022
- Application process: ongoing
- Last date to fill up the application form: 31st May 2022
XIM University B.Sc. (Hons.) Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Class XII (or equivalent) in any discipline, with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
- Final year +2 students, who are expecting their results during 2022, can also apply.
XIM University B.Sc. (Hons.) Admission Application Process 2022
- Applicants are required to fill-up the application form online at official website https://xim.edu.in/
- Scanned / digital images of your passport size photo in JPEG format, with dimensions of about 200 x 250 pixels and within 50 kb in size;
- A Scanned copy of your signature in JPEG format, with dimensions of about 250×125 pixels and within 50 KB in size;
- Bank account/debit card details for carrying out the on-line payment transaction.
- Candidates filled the application form and paid the application fee successfully, you will receive the confirmation by email regarding the acceptance of your online application form.
- Application Fee: Rs.1300/- for one program
- Additional Fee: Rs.300/- each for every additional program of the same School or other Schools
- Final selection of the students shall be done purely on merit which shall be decided on the basis of academic performance in class 10 and class 12 examinations, and Personal Interview.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website