BLDE University announces Admission to Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) Program for session 2021-22
BLDE University PhD Admission 2021 – BLDE University invites application for admission to full-time/ part-time Doctoral of Philosophy (PhD) Program in various medical disciplines under the Faculty of Medicine and Faculty of Allied Health Sciences through BLDE University All India Entrance Examination for the academic year 2021-22
Interested and eligible candidates can check complete details of BLDE University PhD Admission 2021 such as application form, eligibility criteria, admission process etc from the page below and apply for the same till 31st August 2021
- Community Medicine
- Forensic Medicine
- General Medicine
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- General Surgery
- Respiratory Medicine
- Emergency Medicine
- Faculty of Allied Health Sciences.
Duration of the Program
- The duration of the programme shall be for a minimum period of Three (03) years including Coursework and a maximum of Six (06) years from the date of registration.
BLDE University PhD Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Last date for receipt of application form along with enclosures : 31st August 2021
- Date of Entrance Examination : Will be Intimated
- Date for Selection/Interview : Will be Intimated
- Commencement of the respective course : Will be Intimated
Eligibility Criteria for BLDE University PhD Admission 2021
- A recognized qualifying higher specialty postgraduate degree/diploma is essential with a minimum of 55% of the aggregate marks (45% in case of SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer)/Differently Abled Candidates) in the qualifying examination. Candidates with the following qualifications are eligible for registering for the Ph.D. (Medical & Allied Health Science) Degree.
- Candidates with MD/MS in different specialties recognized by Medical Council of India & its Amendments thereof Candidates with super specialty degrees D.M. Doctor of medicine, and M.Ch., Master of Chirurgiae, recognized by Medical Council of India & its amendments thereof.
- Candidates with MD/MS, MRCP/FRCS (granted in UK on or before 11.11.1975 as per MCI Act 1956, second schedule) or equivalent Master’s degree awarded by a College/University recognized by MCI are eligible to register for Ph.D. Programme in their subject of specialization.
- Post Graduate Diploma in different Specialties: D.C.P., D.Ch., D.O., D.Ortho, D.L.O., D.G.O., D.A. or any other postgraduate diploma recognized by Medical Council of India & its amendments thereof.
- Candidates with qualification of Diplomate of the National Board, D.N.B. in specialties/super-specialties held by the of the National Board of the Examination after completion of the prescribed period for eligibility to be considered equivalent to M.D. / M.S as per the norms and approved by the MCI/ Governing Council of this University as equivalent thereto.
- Candidates with M.B.B.S. Degree, recognized by Medical Council of India & with Three years of Teaching / Clinical / Laboratory Experience after the completion of the degree.
- Candidates with M.Sc. (Medical) – Anatomy, Physiology, Microbiology, Biochemistry and Pharmacology are eligible to register for Ph.D. Programme in the Faculty of Medicine.
- Candidates who have from M.Sc. in any branch of Life Sciences, M.Sc. in Medical Physics/Biophysics, M.Sc. in Nursing Sciences, M.Pharm/Pharm.D., M.Sc. Biotechnology, M.Sc. in Human Genetics, MPH and MHA are eligible to register for Ph.D. Programme in Allied Health Sciences.
BLDE University PhD Admission 2021 Application Process
- The application can be downloaded from our website and submit the duly filled application along with requisite documents accompanied with a crossed Demand Draft (Nationalized Bank) of Rs.2000/- drawn in favor of The Registrar BLDE (Deemed to be University), Vijayapura, Karnataka.
- (Deemed to be University), Vijayapura, Karnataka. It should reach the Registrar, BLDE (Deemed to be University), Smt. Bangaramma Sajjan Campus, B.M. Patil Road, Vijayapura – 586103 (Karnataka) on or before 31st August 2021
- For further details and regular updates log on our website www.bldedu.ac.in or contact to 08352-262770, Extn-2329, 2330 on any working day between 10.00hrs to 17.30hrs.
- The selection of the candidates will be based on the merit obtained in the ‘BLDE(DU) All India Entrance Examination-2020’ and on the performance of the candidates during the interview to be conducted by the Ph.D. Committee.
- Provided that for selection of candidates, a weightage of 70% to the entrance test and 30% to the performance in the interview/viva-voce shall be given.
- Question Pattern – Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) (Concerned Subject – 25 marks Research Methodology – 25 marks)
- Total Marks – 50 marks
- Duration – 1 hour
- Examination Centre : BLDE(DU)’s Shri B.M. Patil Medical College, Hospital & Research Centre, Vijayapura, Karnataka, India
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website