BLDE University announces Admission to Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) Program for 2019-20
BLDE University PhD Admission 2019 – BLDE University invites application for admission to full time/ part time Doctoral of Philosophy (PhD) Program through BLDEU All India Entrance Examination for the academic year 2019-20
Programmes Offered: Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry, Pathology, Pharmacology, Microbiology, Community Medicine, ENT, General Medicine, Pulmonary Medicine, Radio diagnosis & Imaging, Pediatrics, Dermatology, Orthopedics, Obstetrics & Gynecology and Surgery (under Faculty of Medicine).
See: Phd Admission
The candidates of Life Sciences or any discipline under Allied Health Sciences under Faculty of Allied Health Sciences:
BLDE University PhD Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Last date to apply: 29th June 2019
- Date of Entrance Exam: 13th July 2019
- Date for Selection/ Interview: will be intimated
- Commencement of the respective course: will be intimated
Eligibility Criteria for BLDE University PhD Admission 2019
- The Ph.D. degree shall be awarded by this University under any one of the recognized faculties of this University.
- A recognized qualifying higher specialty degree, postgraduate degree/diploma is essential with a minimum of 55% of marks in the qualifying examination (45% in case of SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer) / Differently Abled Candidates). Candidates with the following qualifications are eligible for registering for the Ph.D. (Medical) Degree. Candidates with MD/MS in different specialties recognized by the Medical Council of India & its Amendments there of Candidates with super specialty degrees D.M. Doctor of medicine, and M.Ch., -Master of Chirurgiae, recognized by the Medical Council of India & its amendments thereof.
- Candidates with MD/MS, MRCP/FRCS (granted in UK on or before 11.11.1975 as per MCI Act 1956, second schedule) or equivalent Master’s degree awarded by a College/University recognized by MCI are eligible to register for a PhD course in their subject of specialization.
- Post Graduate Diploma in different Specialties: D.C.P., D.Ch., D.O., D.Ortho, D.L.O., D.G.O., D.A. or any other postgraduate diploma recognized by the Medical Council of India & its amendments thereof.
- Candidates with qualification of Diplomate of the National Board, D.N.B. in specialties/super specialities held by the of the National Board of Examination after completion of the prescribed period for eligibility to be considered equivalent to M.D. / M.S as per the norms and approved by the MCI/ Governing Council of this University as equivalent thereto.
- Candidates with M.B.B.S. Degree recognized by the Medical Council of India & with
- Three years of Teaching / Clinical / Laboratory Experience after the completion of the degree.
- Basic Medical Sciences: M.Sc., (Medical / Non Medical) – Anatomy, Physiology, Microbiology, Biochemistry and Pharmacology,
- Candidates who have done M.Sc in Human Genetics under Medical Faculty, the candidate of Life Sciences and in any discipline of allied health sciences are also eligible to register for Ph.D course under Faculty of Allied Health Sciences.
- The above qualifying degrees should be from the Faculties of this Deemed to be a University or any other University recognized by the Association of Indian Universities, Medical Council of India, and other approved recognized Scientific Bodies of the Government of India, etc., and approved by the Academic Council / Board of Management of this University for Provisional Registration for the Ph.D., Degree.
Duration of the Course
- The selection of the candidates will be based on the merit obtained at the Entrance Examination and on the performance of the candidates during the interview to be conducted by the Ph.D. Committee of the Deemed to be University.
Also See : Admission Notification
- The selection of the candidates will be based on the merit obtained at the Entrance Examination and on the performance of the candidates during the interview to be conducted by the PhD Committee of the Deemed to be University.
- BLDE (DU)’s Shri B. M. Patil Medical College, Hospital & Research Centre, Vijayapura, Karnataka, India.
- For further details and regular updates log on our website www.bldeuniversity.ac.in or contact to 08352-262770, Extn-2329, 2330 on any working day between 10.00hrs to 17.30hrs.
BLDE University PhD Admission 2019 Application Process
- The Candidates desirous of seeking admission to the aforesaid programmes may download the application from the University website and submit the duly filled applications along with requisite documents accompanied with a crossed Demand Draft of Rs.2000/- drawn in favour of The Registrar, BLDE.
- (Deemed to be University), Vijayapura, Karnataka. It should reach to the Registrar, BLDE (Deemed to be University), Smt. Bangaramma Sajjan Campus, B.M. Patil Road, Vijayapura – 586103 (Karnataka) on or before 29th June 2019.
- The application can be downloaded from our website and submit the duly filled application along with requisite documents accompanied with a crossed Demand Draft (Nationalized Bank) of Rs.2000/- drawn in favor of The Registrar BLDE (Deemed to be University), Vijayapura, Karnataka.
See: Latest Entrance Exam
The constituent College SHRI, B.M Patil Medical College, Hospital and Research Centre Smt. Bangaramma Sajjan Campus, Dr. B.M Patil Road (Sholapur Road), Vijayapura -586103 (Karnataka) Phone No. 08352-262770, website www.bldeuniversity.ac.in